Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

It gets there are no Richard Gough or Terry Butcher type defenders these days.

Butcher type defenders would spend half their game time suspended.

Graham Roberts another.
I'm talking about players of that kind of quality. Your not getting that for 4 or 5 million, in fact it gets you bang average.

We need to start hard work on a youth policy, something we've never been good at. It's the best way forward for us.

You never seen his quotes on Tavernier, Goldson and Lundstram then?
There's not a chance Lundstram is here next season and Goldson/Tav have contracts until 2026 so can't really speculate on what happens with them.

Also, his quote about Lundstram was deliberately vague.

Most of our possession due to the fact that it takes is 10 passes to get over the half way line. We are so slow and lacking in aggression.

Would be a lot easier to get up park of we had a striker we could hit early and he could make ball stick win free kicks etc

Not winning the title this season will financially hinder us for years.

We had it in our grasp. If we don’t win it this year, due to the fall out, it’ll be more in a row for that lot.
I agree with the increased finances for the champions league. I don't think many of us realise just how important it is to win this title.

St M know that all they need to do is to fire long balls over or across us and the defence will oblige again sooner or later

It's maybe time the club introduced metric/performance-related wages.

Would maybe get these fucking shysters , under-achievers and wage thieves to put a shift in, as opposed to the utter shite they're subjecting us to on a weekly basis.

ScunneredLoyalRSC.

ps: No Surrender :)

We gave a guy who ran down his contract a 4 year bumper deal when he realised his level was West Brom. That’s the level of management we have running our club

Silva is complete mince isn’t he? I can’t see any real attribute that stands him as a decent footballer.

You just know this team of losers are gonna have the time of their life tonight at the POTY. Patting each other in the bag saying well done we got into a title race

Rangers played the way Clement wanted us to play once from what I have seen and have reverted to type from there.

I find it really weird that people have watched us since Gerrard, under every manager, doing the same things time after time and come to the conclusion it is the manager.

PC inherited a shitshow and is having to work with what he has. This is a problem that will take a number of windows to fix, not one January with a rake of loans.
We could have Pep or Alonso as manager right now and folk would be saying theres 'red flags'

Lundstrum starting the second half at centre back. Why is he coming so deep and going between the centre halves to take the ball.

That's a new one: apologies if you've spotted any bad language.

I assume it was for the "we hate every lady's front bottom" scarf.

Back