Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

St boo midfielders are getting the freedom of the park and time to turn and make decisions as well.
There's something badly wrong with our setup.

I don’t give a %^*& if “he’s protecting the players cos we’re in a title race” if clement comes out and says he’s happy with the reaction or performance today he deserves all the criticism in the world. Call these shitebags out they’re gonna win you the league fs

dont have any style of play whatsoever. All they do is just easy passes then hoof it. Clement needs to get his finger out. Been here 8 months nearly and im yet to work out what it is hes doing?

Our team is the only team I think I have seen that can go from attacking to pissing about at the back within 5 seconds, our players are brainless.

Quite. We've seen some of these players play the exact same way for years. 4 different managers are not telling them to play in the exact same way; the players themselves are just reverting to type because they're mentally fragile under pressure.
That’s why it’s imperative he moves them on can’t keep them or this malaise will happen again

We need goals and are creating nothing push someone along side Dessers and go a bit more direct. This two wingers is not working

You know what? Borna has not let a man beat him today. Tried to move the ball quickly. Done a quick throwing then all for cantwell to have a touch like a raptors claw.

Back