Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

Clement has won three league titles in six years of management, he’s quite clearly not a bad manager. We can’t keep sacking managers in the hope we eventually get one that can get this bunch of misfits playing.

We constantly sign average, overpaid players with a weak mentality, and until we stop doing that we’ll keep getting the same results.
Not saying he’s a bad manager yet.

But if he doesn’t make the huge changes required in the summer, either to personnel or game plan or both, he’s not the man we need.

It’s clear as the nose on your face we need to completely shake up the first team. I fear we will try the “few new signings but same core and tactics” again.

Clement has won three league titles in six years of management, he’s quite clearly not a bad manager. We can’t keep sacking managers in the hope we eventually get one that can get this bunch of misfits playing.

We constantly sign average, overpaid players with a weak mentality, and until we stop doing that we’ll keep getting the same results.
You missed out injury prone but i agree with your point.

When I read about Gogic being a hammer thrower etc… and he probably is, but his attitude is top drawer, he’s a ball winner and starts their attack play, they play with confidence with him at the back. And no I’m not saying we should sign him but we need that at the back, if we could sign his attitude only then maybe!
He's no world beater but I'd love a few with his attitude on the pitch just now

The way we're playing is alarming.
Cant wait to hopefully see the back of the spine (or lack of) this team.
Also have doubts on PC.

Back