Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

That Butland free kick decision is one of the worst I've seen all season. What is he supposed to do? He had a perfect view of it as well - to book him afterward is just appalling.
3 extremely questionable decisions today.

The foul that Gogic finally got booked for was exactly the same as he done to Silva in the box.....yet, no foul given.

The one straight through the back of Dessers was a yellow every single day of the week - possibly even red. Yet, no card.

The Butland yellow.

We all know the squad is poor. No idea how we got away with 3 points. Could have said that at least 10 times at least this season.

3 points in the bag but nah no having it. Does gogic and the manager show this much passion against the Tim's? It's no conspiracy anymore!

3 points is the main thing but we were really poor again today and won’t get away with performances like that in the remaining games

I must confess my rear end was twitching somewhat in those final moments.

It was poor but it's 3 pts. Dessers shows again we need to stick with him, even when he's playing poorly, there's simply no one else to come on.

Hopefully Clement asking Robinson if Gogic can nip along to Milgavnie and show our team how to raise your game and show some hunger!!

More relief than anything, still needs to be miles better, absolutely no idea where it will come from though. Ain't going to win a title when teams continually outwork you.

Never in doubt despite the blatant Nick Walsh cheating to try and help St Mirren score. This team will always try and find a way. Deserved three points and they can enjoy the PoTY. Butland's to lose.

Back