Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

In fairness to Lawrence, when that ball left his foot it was a goal. He has beat the keeper and the ball was on target for the side netting.

Then Gogic steams in from behind him and somehow manages to get in front of the ball and it hits the back of his heal and goes out.

Jammy as fark.
I absolutely detest Gogic and think he’s exactly what’s wrong with Scottish football but he was excellent in that moment. His desire and run to get back paid off.

Just glad we managed to see it out. Dessers my MOTM.

Just turned over to the North London Derby, Neville says an accidental clash and no foul.
Let me stop you right there Mr Neville, in our backwater and accidental collision is not only a free kick but also a yellow card.
*Walsh is another cheat,
Named the wrong cheat

Pressure my arse on no Bheasts.

the bold Tony "Bhoy" Docherty won't have his team revved up this.

they will have made sure the spam folder was checked regularly this week.

"remember who gifted you those pitch covers now Tony Bhoy. Its that time of year when we have to have to work together!"

they will be at least 3-0 up by the hour mark
He’s in the stands serving a suspension, probably in with the filth support.

Just take the last few weeks

Dessers misses the chances in first half v Ross county, he didn’t , defence is under pressure and we cave in second half , wouldn’t have been a threat if a real decent had settled the game by half time
You said he should double the amount of goals, that was ridiculous.

He also plays with players behind him create so little. 20 goals is a good return.

Also all strikers miss sitters.

You can accept grinding out 3 points if the performance level had consistently been good and there's a slight drop in levels, but still do enough to get job done. That certainly isn't the case here. This is the level of performance we have been getting for the past 3 months, after a very brief uptick in performances.

Unsustainable.

The only positive I take from this result is that along with a win we should hopefully have players coming back as well each game comes now. We were very lucky to win that. A win is a win.

Not much between the teams, could even be argued we were second best, but it’s goals and points that win the day. Important win for us.

We're at the business end of the season and all that matters from here on out is picking up 3 points in every league game we play. We did that today. Onto the next game!

Watching the post match with Boyd. He makes a very fair point, for as much as we criticise Dessers, Fabio silva was a £40m player, Dessers has contributed a lot more than silva has

Poor display , poor tempo too many players again going missing.
Dessers and Butland are the only two that stood up to the challenge.

as welcome as that win was, we cannot blind ourselves to the fact that playing that poorly has and is, gonna bite us on the arse, lets be frank our style would get football stopped, got to wonder just what we have been working on the last 6 months in training, because for the most part we look like a team of strangers to each other, absolute no cohesion to our play

Back