ST Renewals

Don't think I will renew. Our bottle will crash once the crowds are back. Plus the fact we won't get any help from Covid now that the vaccine is working. And the refs will be fairer now that Lenny has been hounded out. Also Benitez will be in charge and they will have £100m to spend after selling Edouard and Ajer. Just not worth it.

May would be my guess. Its going to be a busy season, champs league and planning for our 150th. Good times to be involved.

Don't think I will renew. Our bottle will crash once the crowds are back. Plus the fact we won't get any help from Covid now that the vaccine is working. And the refs will be fairer now that Lenny has been hounded out. Also Benitez will be in charge and they will have £100m to spend after selling Edouard and Ajer. Just not worth it.
Or you're just getting too old. ;);)

Normally word comes through start of April ready to be confirmed round the first week of may

I’d say they might be holding off as long as possible to see the situation with covid and price accordingly?

I’ll be renewing regardless have the money sitting aside for it

First time i have managed to save enough to pay in full when renewals are out. Every home game this season i put what i would usually spend aside.

Back