ST Waiting List 24/25

The club cap the no. of ST's sold each year. Not sure what the rational is, but last year 45,172 were sold and 45,600 the year before.
I think there is also an additional 1500 or so hospitality season tickets to add to that figure.This was in the Club's annual report from last season.

My guesstimation is that offers will be out from w/c 20th May but I'm not ITK, I'm just going with last season.

For 2 weeks after renewal deadline, Seat moves were done and then after seatmoves completed, offers went out.

My guesstimation is that offers will be out from w/c 20th May but I'm not ITK, I'm just going with last season.

For 2 weeks after renewal deadline, Seat moves were done and then after seatmoves completed, offers went out.
That was my thoughts as well. They usually allow 2 weeks for seat moves. The only variable this year is they’ve already given those impacted by the away allocations a chance to move already but I think they will still look at seat moves over the next few weeks.

Is there anyone on this thread who is on the seat movers list for a transfer?

Yes I think it was around that last year.

I had a few things going on and didn’t renew MyGers in time last year.

I’m wondering how they go about contacting you with an offer of a seat. Do they email?
Make sure you're still on the waiting list mate, only a hunch here but possible you may have dropped off if you didn't Renfrew mygers last year.

Back