ST Waiting List 24/25

The club cap the no. of ST's sold each year. Not sure what the rational is, but last year 45,172 were sold and 45,600 the year before.
I think there is also an additional 1500 or so hospitality season tickets to add to that figure.This was in the Club's annual report from last season.

My guesstimation is that offers will be out from w/c 20th May but I'm not ITK, I'm just going with last season.

For 2 weeks after renewal deadline, Seat moves were done and then after seatmoves completed, offers went out.

My guesstimation is that offers will be out from w/c 20th May but I'm not ITK, I'm just going with last season.

For 2 weeks after renewal deadline, Seat moves were done and then after seatmoves completed, offers went out.
That was my thoughts as well. They usually allow 2 weeks for seat moves. The only variable this year is they’ve already given those impacted by the away allocations a chance to move already but I think they will still look at seat moves over the next few weeks.

Is there anyone on this thread who is on the seat movers list for a transfer?

Yes I think it was around that last year.

I had a few things going on and didn’t renew MyGers in time last year.

I’m wondering how they go about contacting you with an offer of a seat. Do they email?
Make sure you're still on the waiting list mate, only a hunch here but possible you may have dropped off if you didn't Renfrew mygers last year.

Update from club yesterday:

Thanks for your e-mail.

The Ticket Office will contact supporters at the top of the list in due course.

There is no specific time scale to advise on this.”

Just need to keep an eye on our emails I think.

Update from club yesterday:

Thanks for your e-mail.

The Ticket Office will contact supporters at the top of the list in due course.

There is no specific time scale to advise on this.”

Just need to keep an eye on our emails I think.
My recollection from last year was that it dragged out until about the second week in June with a lot of speculation and little imformation.

I think it might be longer than usual, thats why they haven't communicated any dates this year. Plus there's also the new ticketing website thing to consider, i had to renew my ticket through that so new offers might be the same?

My recollection from last year was that it dragged out until about the second week in June with a lot of speculation and little imformation.
Yep the offers went out 2 weeks after renewals closed last year. Think they take the 2 weeks to try and do the seat moves.

I think it might be longer than usual, thats why they haven't communicated any dates this year. Plus there's also the new ticketing website thing to consider, i had to renew my ticket through that so new offers might be the same?
I think this will be the case. However, I’m not sure how it will work as I remember folk were able to see if they were getting an offer via their order history as the ticket office added the New ST requirement onto their booking history.

Not sure how it will work on the new site or if they will use the old site to let us buy our seat and then move us all over or something? Anyone’s guess at the moment. Anyone able to post an image on the current availability on the new site?

I think this will be the case. However, I’m not sure how it will work as I remember folk were able to see if they were getting an offer via their order history as the ticket office added the New ST requirement onto their booking history.

Not sure how it will work on the new site or if they will use the old site to let us buy our seat and then move us all over or something? Anyone’s guess at the moment. Anyone able to post an image on the current availability on the new site?
Will never give ours up as long as im around :) ,seems harder than ever to get a st.Hope you get one mate good luck,seen your posts on a couple threads ,giving others good info on trying getting one.

Will never give ours up as long as im around :) ,seems harder than ever to get a st.Hope you get one mate good luck,seen your posts on a couple threads ,giving others good info on trying getting one.
Cheers mate. Fingers crossed

Appreciate a fair few will have been waiting for end of the month pay but I am actually surprised that nearly 5000 have still not renewed, with only 2 days to go.

@Valley Bluenose will be rushed off his feet with all the "system" issues our fans have.
Probably a fair few losing old firm seats not renewing.. Why would you, you can get better seats of seat sub every week

I contacted the ticket office this morning to advise on timescales for offers and they said that they are not able to advise when they will make offers but to keep checking your emails. Encouraging that there appears to be offers to be made for my gers waiting list.

I contacted the ticket office this morning to advise on timescales for offers and they said that they are not able to advise when they will make offers but to keep checking your emails. Encouraging that there appears to be offers to be made for my gers waiting list.
I got a similar response yesterday. How many points are you on?

I got a similar response yesterday. How many points are you on?
326 here mate, was hoping the early bird my gers renewal would get added but don't think thats until the next points update. Think i might be a bit short this year but fingers crossed for everyone looking! After a single anywhere.

Much better for the club to say they have tens of thousands on the waiting list than if they were to charge and get a more realistic number of say 2000.

Re: the mygers points for league games...
I believe non ST holders only get points for attending a league game, not for purchasing.
For all other games (cups, friendlies etc.) Purchasing is enough to get you the points.

I emailed them this morning about us getting moved to the disabled section - as from previous comms they said we should renew our tickets and then contact them after the renewal window is closed

Hopefully hear about it soon so I know what’s happening for next year.

That was my thoughts as well. They usually allow 2 weeks for seat moves. The only variable this year is they’ve already given those impacted by the away allocations a chance to move already but I think they will still look at seat moves over the next few weeks.

Is there anyone on this thread who is on the seat movers list for a transfer?
I’m on the seat transfer list

I think there will be a few offers but increase in tickets this year partially next year if broomy gets same works but a loss when Govan gets the section added

Is still a gain in seats but I think club will sell at game by game basis most weeks for one they keep back

I’m sitting on 505 points, hopefully get an offer this season! Tbf I’ve managed to get a ticket for every game this season bar the 2nd OF (3-3 game) through mygers and every game last season bar the CL package so won’t complain to much if I have to do the same again next season.

Had a look on another Rangers forum and it looks like they have started doing the seat moves this week. Hopefully this brings us a bit closer to some offers going out in the next few weeks.
Remember the last couple of seasons you could have a look online and see a live seating plan for season tickets. I know we’ve moved to seatgeek but can’t seem to find it?! Anyone else had a look? I can’t remember if it was after new season tickets started getting offered.

Remember the last couple of seasons you could have a look online and see a live seating plan for season tickets. I know we’ve moved to seatgeek but can’t seem to find it?! Anyone else had a look? I can’t remember if it was after new season tickets started getting offered.
There was a live seating map page 26 of the affected supporters thread but I can’t get the link to work. Found this though so I’ll copy and paste it. Not sure if this was long before all Bf4/5 seat moves had been complete as this topic was mid April.

This is the available seats in all stands from about an hour ago.

frontRear
Broomloan645
Govan116
Club deck969
Main Stand171
Enclosures182
Total1390

About 65% in these areas

CD1246 Seats available£573 - £682Adult246
CD2176 Seats available£573 - £682Adult176
CD6244 Seats available£573 - £682Adult244
CD779 Seats available£573 - £682Adult79
SE155 Seats available£514 - £573Adult55
SE210 Seats available£514 - £573Adult10
SW422 Seats available£514 - £573Adult22
SW574 Seats available£514 - £573Adult74

There was a live seating map page 26 of the affected supporters thread but I can’t get the link to work. Found this though so I’ll copy and paste it. Not sure if this was long before all Bf4/5 seat moves had been complete as this topic was mid April.

This is the available seats in all stands from about an hour ago.

frontRear
Broomloan645
Govan116
Club deck969
Main Stand171
Enclosures182
Total1390

About 65% in these areas

CD1246 Seats available£573 - £682Adult246
CD2176 Seats available£573 - £682Adult176
CD6244 Seats available£573 - £682Adult244
CD779 Seats available£573 - £682Adult79
SE155 Seats available£514 - £573Adult55
SE210 Seats available£514 - £573Adult10
SW422 Seats available£514 - £573Adult22
SW574 Seats available£514 - £573Adult74
So does that mean 1390 season ticket seats available?

I think there will be a few offers but increase in tickets this year partially next year if broomy gets same works but a loss when Govan gets the section added

Is still a gain in seats but I think club will sell at game by game basis most weeks for one they keep back
It’ll be interesting when they do the Govan work where the affected fans will go then?

CF already getting the cantilever there, the BF will get the cantilever there, where will they put the Govan front ones when they start work there

Back