Stadium and pitch looking fabulous

Professor Yaffle

Official Ticketer
was in helping put the banners up today.

The pitch is immaculate and Ibrox looking splendid and I think the club banners look the part.

I can't share pics today as been asked to keep until tomorrow but I took a few outside that I'm happy to share.

The shop was queued right along the Jardine stand at 10am and even busier at 11.25.

Its a real pity fans can't go tomorrow but hope that you enjoy the banners on show.

You can’t beat the first home game of the season on a nice summers day. The brand new pitch, the buzz of anticipation and getting the first look at new signings. It will just have to be watching on tv this year, but at least we are back playing competitive football at home.

was in helping put the banners up today.

The pitch is immaculate and Ibrox looking splendid and I think the club banners look the part.

I can't share pics today as been asked to keep until tomorrow but I took a few outside that I'm happy to share.

The shop was queued right along the Jardine stand at 10am and even busier at 11.25.

Its a real pity fans can't go tomorrow but hope that you enjoy the banners on show.

Hopefully as part of Project 2022 that brown cladding will be getting replaced!

muKkIXN.jpg

fRNeJLJ.jpg

Are they putting up the pics that folk sent in for the seats?
If not I want my refund.

Also, bring back the sash grass

Back