Stadium more than half empty at 84 minutes

WBD

Official Ticketer
10 minutes play after that. Depressing that fans are not committed to stay the distance to help the team see the game out

I know this is a regular post on here. I know there are fans who have no choice, they have to leave. I know these people got off their arses and packed the stadium out. I know there are things/reasons I am missing.

I also know if we were playing an ' important' game tonight. The stadium would be almost full. It I also know that every game we play is important!!!!!. The sooner these fans who choose to leave for no good reason realise they are letting the team down.

Check out Anfield with 5 minutes to go. A team and fans starved of a league win for years like us. Fans committed to support their team in any way they can. Stay and appreciate the players, reward them for the 3 points.

It's laughable. We go on about being a massive support and how much of a pull it would be to play in front of 50,000 every week. Its nonsense to be honest. There'll be every excuse under the sun on here for not being able to stay for a full 90 minutes.

We demand success on the pitch yet after all we have been through we don't demand it from ourselves. We are worse now than weve ever been.

Our away support is second to none and it should be noted its only our home support.

Don’t you know people leave ten minutes early as it’s the difference between them getting home at half 10 and midnight. *rolls eyes*
It’s the difference of my son getting in a bit earlier for school the next day. Geez peace... there’s always something people need to criticise each other for on here.

Concentrate on yourself and take your eyes off what other people are doing

St Mirren fans mocking it as well. I honestly don’t understand it, the players must be bloody disheartened when you’ve got fans so desperate to leave. I always clap the players at the end.

I’m waiting for the “people have reasons” reply. Funny that these excuses all disappear when we play Celtic though.

Plenty of fans would bite your hand off for a season ticket yet you get some that desperate to leave, better off staying at home tbh.

It's laughable. We go on about being a massive support and how much of a pull it would be to play in front of 50,000 every week. Its nonsense to be honest. There'll be every excuse under the sun on here for not being able to stay for a full 90 minutes.

We demand success on the pitch yet after all we have been through we don't demand it from ourselves. We are worse now than weve ever been.

Our away support is second to none and it should be noted its only our home support.
Yep

I included that in my summary. But every game is as important as any whether it be st.mirren or hibs

totally agree but sometimes I think the turnout is taken for granted and the focus is placed upon those who leave early. I remember when we struggled to fill Ibrox at times so I guess that influences my opinion.

10 minutes play after that. Depressing that fans are not committed to stay the distance to help the team see the game out

I know this is a regular post on here. I know there are fans who have no choice, they have to leave. I know these people got off their arses and packed the stadium out. I know there are things/reasons I am missing.

I also know if we were playing an ' important' game tonight. The stadium would be almost full. It I also know that every game we play is important!!!!!. The sooner these fans who choose to leave for no good reason realise they are letting the team down.

Check out Anfield with 5 minutes to go. A team and fans starved of a league win for years like us. Fans committed to support their team in any way they can. Stay and appreciate the players, reward them for the 3 points.
Liverpool got called out for it by Klopp did they not ?

Some supporters buses want you there nice and early so they can get off quick. I've been on on two. So you have no choice.

It's not going to change, getting the piss taken out of them by the St Mirren fans was the cue for more to stand up and walk out.

It’s the difference of my son getting in a bit earlier for school the next day. Geez peace... there’s always something people need to criticise each other for on here.

Concentrate on yourself and take your eyes off what other people are doing
I don’t understand it. A game of football lasts 90 odd minutes and for a game that kicks off at 7:45pm you know for certain that it’s going to finish sometime after 9:30pm.

Factor in how long it’s going to take to get home and make a decision if that’s too late or not. If it is too late then don’t go and sell your ticket back to the club so someone else can have the ticket who will stay until the end.

The final 10 minutes of the game is the most important and half the stadium emptying must have a negative effect on the players.

That’s my opinion on the matter however controversial it may be.

totally agree but sometimes I think the turnout is taken for granted and the focus is placed upon those who leave early. I remember when we struggled to fill Ibrox at times so I guess that influences my opinion.
Turnout is NEVER taken for granted!

I don’t understand it. A game of football lasts 90 odd minutes and for a game that kicks off at 7:45pm you know for certain that it’s going to finish sometime after 9:30pm.

Factor in how long it’s going to take to get home and make a decision if that’s too late or not. If it is too late then don’t go and sell your ticket back to the club so someone else can have the ticket who will stay until the end.

The final 10 minutes of the game is the most important and half the stadium emptying must have a negative effect on the players.

That’s my opinion on the matter however controversial it may be.
How about, I pay my money and I will do as I please?

That just isn’t true. I’ve been in Ibrox during even the Advocaat treble season and when the stadium had massive amounts of seats empty.
Scottish Cup games I might give you. League games simply not true. Champions league mid 90s was quietish because Murray charged us a fortune. Apart from that I would rather have 35000 supporting the team rather than 25000 half way down paisley Road West because there sons have school in the morning. It really is a poor excuse.

This is something that is never going to change. I seen people leave early at the end of the OF game we won 1-0 in Dec 18'.

Genuinely think if we could change this would have a huge affect on the team.

The 25k at the end made the same noise as the 50k.

The players need to raise it and completely disagree with Gerrard's comments about being happy with the win.

You can excuse it against Stranraer in the cup but not in the league

Scottish Cup games I might give you. League games simply not true. Champions league mid 90s was quietish because Murray charged us a fortune. Apart from that I would rather have 35000 supporting the team rather than 25000 half way down paisley Road West because there sons have school in the morning. It really is a poor excuse.
See to be honest, I really couldn’t care less if you think it’s a poor excuse. I choose to get my son home a bit earlier and he still gets to see his heroes. Typical Rangers fans wanting to find something to have a go at each other for.
The team won, chill

Don't like seeing it myself, even though I have to do it occasionally to get in for a night shift. Been that way for so long though, don't see how you change it.

Disagree mate. live in Fife and when i was a season ticket holder always stayed fro the 90. but peoples lifvs have different priorities and especially midweek games. Its not a loyal or disloyal thing and more of a famiy life balance

It’s absolutely horrific at times when you’re standing amongst your own fans and some of them are shouting abuse at their own players. It’s tragic.

Exactly mate.

We’re all moaning about no one taking the responsibility to try & make something happen but a few times when guys tried things ( Jack & Aribo we’re examples ) & they didn’t come off it was all abuse.

Come on to %^*& bears, please.

Back