Dens Park pitch passes inspection - game on 8pm Wednesday

So it passes an inspection tomorrow then it rains all day Wednesday, what then?

The inspection tomorrow will also take into account the weather forecast. Obviously the forecast isn't foolproof, but if they think it's going to be unplayable by 8pm Wednesday it'll be moved.

There's surely no way this doesn't get moved? The Dens pitch is in such a state that even if the forecast was dry and warm it would still be gubbed, not really sure what the point of even checking it is.

Just move it and fine the useless c*nts.

There's surely no way this doesn't get moved? The Dens pitch is in such a state that even if the forecast was dry and warm it would still be gubbed, not really sure what the point of even checking it is.

Probably why they won't let cameras in to see it taking place

It's procedure to confirm the pitch is unplayable, which the SPFL are anticipating tomorrow. The game will be played in Perth on Wednesday.

The Dundee postponements due to rain in April has now knocked the Dundee email in the junk folder to second place in the most ridiculous thing to happen in European football.

I think Clement must be thinking what have I done coming to Scotland. The sewer level media that try and referee every Rangers game, the dreadful administrators that make rules up based on public opinion and a climate where a coat is required 364 days a year.

I will be shocked if he is here for the first game of next season.

No matter what will happen now after Sundays debacle, this game will go ahead by hook or crook.

The plan has worked. The pressure on Rangers now has totally destabilised our season. This could have been made last week, or even when it was called off first time around, but there had to be a way to bring us back down to earth with a bump and it’s worked.

There was no way that all of this was innocent and purely down to the weather. We got dragged into a game and we fell for it and we have now suffered for it.

You may say paranoia, but the dogs and dirty tricks were always going to be coming out and this was their way of fucking with us.

All of this was fully avoidable.

St Johnstone said no because they had a game on the pitch last weekend. Don't let it get in the road of the great conspiracy theory against us though.
Then they should have moved it any where

I bet the local park in Dundee is in better nick then that embarrassment of a top flight spfl pitch yet Clement and Rangers have been getting it in the neck all week

Where else would the closest title race in years be derailed by a team having to postpone 5 games at there home pitch and blame the opposition manager for rightly pointing it out

Tam Cowan. Simon Jordan given it people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and bringing 2012 into it

Dundee have also went burst
A said it yesterday if Jim White gets another gig at any club events the person employing him for it should be sacked

No matter what will happen now after Sundays debacle, this game will go ahead by hook or crook.

The plan has worked. The pressure on Rangers now has totally destabilised our season. This could have been made last week, or even when it was called off first time around, but there had to be a way to bring us back down to earth with a bump and it’s worked.

There was no way that all of this was innocent and purely down to the weather. We got dragged into a game and we fell for it and we have now suffered for it.

You may say paranoia, but the dogs and dirty tricks were always going to be coming out and this was their way of fucking with us.

All of this was fully avoidable.
Agree 100%. It can be no coincidence that anytime we are shaping up for an exciting end to the season the media and administrators concoct a shitstorm that see’s us lose focus.

My wife knows zero about football. She was thinking about dinner for tomorrow night and said what time is kick off tomorrow in Dundee. I said I don’t know and it might not be in Dundee. Is there another professional or amateur team in world football that doesn’t know the location of their next game?

Why have they banned the media?
Because they don’t need the media now. Their plan has worked, the circus came to town and now it’s not required any longer.

It’s all for show, all of this pish. The game will be played at Dens Park regardless of what happens because dundee have become the useful idiots for the filth due to the owners links with that club, so dundee have did their job.

There’s no need for the media to be there no witness a shitshow pitch inspection because the damage is done.

The SPFL were only too happy to sit silent last week and come up with zero plan as well as trying to make Rangers look daft with statements etc, but they are happy to come out now with a full comprehensive plan that sorts out all the issues that really could have been sorted last week without issues.

The damage has been done. We are too long in the tooth for this pish now, it’s easy to see what’s going on and why it’s happening. Put it this way, if the filth were 15 points clear, that original fixture would have went ahead because there’s no need for the dirty tricks but an opportunity has been seized to destabilise us and it’s worked so far.

Nope. St J weren't allowing a game on their pitch 3 days before they were playing on it themselves.
Didn't know that, point still stands though the leagues a circus & should have been a contingency plan to ensure this game was played, with fans in attendance.

I'm expecting it to go ahead at Dens by hook or crook now.

Banning the media covering the pitch inspection stinks though.

I'm expecting it to go ahead at Dens by hook or crook now.

Banning the media covering the pitch inspection stinks though.
The game is now meaningless in the context of the split. Should Rangers win and score a barrowload I fully expect Celtic to come out saying that a potentially tricky fixture was turned into a pointless game for Dundee and Celtic have suffered.

The pressure on Rangers now has totally destabilised our season.

If getting a game postponed destabilises our season then we have bigger problems than just a rearranged game.

There was no way that all of this was innocent and purely down to the weather.

Yeah, only the 5 times it's happened this season.

The game is now meaningless in the context of the split. Should Rangers win and score a barrowload I fully expect Celtic to come out saying that a potentially tricky fixture was turned into a pointless game for Dundee and Celtic have suffered.
Is it f*ck. Dundee are 3 points behind St Mirren. 5th place likely to get Europe.

Unless something has changed and Scotland don't get 5 places anymore.

Back