Staunch Trainers on sale on Size

atcolin

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer

reduced to £40 so just a pair.

iAGIPOY.png

Wearing these out and about will see you branded as nazi/facist/britnat/pure traitur tae yur cuntry English/Tory/unionist/Orange even possibly all of the above in one go!

Welcome to friendly Scotland ...where the native Scots are treated like @#$% over a mob who's bloodline is more diluted than a pint in a gallagate slophoose

I’m sure these trainers often re-appear year after year lol. The blue and red stripes remind me of my youth with the Stan Smiths and those ones that had a solid toe on them

They will likely provoke a verbal or physical attack when worn in public.
That is modern day Scotland unfortunately.
Wearing these out and about will see you branded as nazi/facist/britnat/pure traitur tae yur cuntry English/Tory/unionist/Orange even possibly all of the above in one go!

Welcome to friendly Scotland ...where the native Scots are treated like @#$% over a mob who's bloodline is more diluted than a pint in a gallagate slophoose
Calm down drama queens :D

The only thing that’s likely is that a 19th Century Terrorist would clock the trainers and know you’re a Rangers supporter, and say/do absolutely f*ck all - at least to you.

Nice colours, would probably have bought them if I was younger. Sent the link to my son, he will probably want a pair!

Back