Steady Heads

rabmacd72

We need more bears in the team that don’t have a rush of blood and be cowardly.

Craig Moore would never have put the challenge Lundstram did, would have fought fair and hard for the 90 mins.

Moore put a tackle on Larsson once, that made Larsson go that high in the air he would have been picked up on air traffic control radar at Glasgow Airport.

We need better footballers in the team.

How many of the opposition are "celtic" men?

Moore put a tackle on Larsson once, that made Larsson go that high in the air he would have been picked up on air traffic control radar at Glasgow Airport.

More than our team are bears!

I don't think Moore was the best choice for your post.
Kevin Thompson
Stuart McCall
Graeme Souness
Terry Hurlock
John Brown

Could go on and on !

They all loved a tackle but more importantly they never shirked a challenge or shat it, when the going got tough they got tougher.

We need more bears in the team that don’t have a rush of blood and be cowardly.

Craig Moore would never have put the challenge Lundstram did, would have fought fair and hard for the 90 mins.
Easy playing passing game at home against teams lower in league. Yesterday showed we have players not good enough to play for Rangers. Barisc one touch then punt not one pass forward, tav least amount of touches during a game all season yet every other week they have most touches.

It strikes me as McGregor seems to quickly have them turned into Celtic men who are under no illusions what is required. That Canadian prick appears to hate our guts and he has been in the country 5 mins.

For me there’s a balance to be had, the dynamic of this weird league and city, we need some Rangers men, capable of playing in the first team who set the standards, know the league, know the city, understand what’s at stake and can pass this down to the foreign imports.

Back