Steve Clark - he is now deaf

He’s just lying now, he couldn’t hear a whole stand at a wee ground like Rugby Park but could hear a couple of thousand out of a massive crowd at Ibrox?

Selective memory, tramp like appearance, chip on his shoulder, proven liar.

Christ he’s tailor made to be next boss at the Paul Gadd Arena.

said moment ago on talk sport that he was unaware the celtic support gave boyd sectarian abuse or that he was struck by a coin ...deaf, lying,drunk,pishstain
Selective deafness,if he heard our fans in the Broomie,then he must have heard the Tim's, it's roughly the same distance

When this chant went on at Ibrox there might have been 10,000 fans in the stadium.I was in the Sandy Jardine bar 72 seats and didn't hear the chant. I would say a full stand on Sunday chanting at Boyd the stadium would hear it. I was watching the game on Sky and it was very loud. The comments from Walker and Crocker they weren't taking it seriously and laughing about it.

He’s just digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole of his own making.

He's not though because no one is picking him up on it.

Always the same. Famous person says one thing in one interview then contradicts themselves on the next interview but no one takes them to task.

Lying prick.

Oh and when you come out to say theres no divide, it usually means theres a divide.

From what I briefly seen, he still didn't condemn them.

Heard that on Talksport. A decent pundit would have probed that ludicrous statement but it was Jim White doing his typical subservient nodding dog act.

Jim White is the Fraser Wishart of punditry. A self loathing coward.

Steve Clarke, goes from Hear No Evil, See No Evil with 5000 Bheasts yards away from him belting out the full play book, to a cross between the Big Friendly Giant with ultra hearing and Professor X using Cerebro, who can hear an ant farting on the runway of Glasgow Airport, in the space of less than a week.

And the SMSM media just look on and nod.

Thank God for social media, get the truth out there Bears.

Back