Steve Clarke on Alan Power kick

So as long as the SFA are incompetent to suit his side he isn't fussed. Prick of a man.
Imagine Ryan Jack had made that challenge on Alan Power received a yellow that could have gone the other way, then the compliance officer looked at it and and his booking was subsequently upheld you can bet that the pish stained tramp would have been giving it the whole poor me and my wee club cry that we’ve heard plenty times before

Really cannot stand this smelly looking dour faced tramp. He's always got to chuck his tuppence worth in when it's us involved. He seems completely devoid of personality and is the type of middle aged man who would moan about and report a checkout operator in Morrisons for not smiling enough when they beeped his groceries through....even though he's the most miserable looking bassa going.

Hopefully we really go to town on his mob on Wed and really put him in his place. They are well overdue a good spanking from us.

Ronnie Esplin
@RonnieEsplin

·
1h

@KilmarnockFC
boss Steve Clarke on Alan Power challenge on
@RangersFC
midfielder Ryan Jack. "I have to be honest the referee could have gone yellow or red, fortunately for us he went yellow and the decision was dealt with it."
he also said along the lines of 'hysteria over jacks eye could have been taken out, I googled it that has never happened" classless statment from a classless so called man

He seems to have turned into a complete prick recently, I don’t remember him being so much a knob previously.

If any Rangers player did this it would have been an instant red that is the difference we are being judged at a different level by the officials and that's the truth.

Back