Steve Davis getting pelters for his breakfast

Anyone else used to have that toaster that toasted Rangers badges onto your toast?

They should be standard for the players :))

Only of follow follow can you have guys having a go at each other for either Steve Davis cutlery etiquette, Roofe being the hardest working guy in the team, the salt and sugar content of beans!

All off the back of an instagram post of SD having his breakfast! B-D

This lighthearted joke and what started as a lighthearted thread has now went full FF!

Bears now arguing over the health benefits of baked beans, what constitutes a kid’s breakfast and the social media habits of injured players! :))
TBF Barry it is a well known fact that spending one minute posting on social media is a waste of time and can aggravate injuries.

I will add, just in case, just- in - case, someone takes it seriously that the above is in jest.

Roofe will be retired a good few years younger than Davis will I reckon, he could maybe learn from him rather than eating the usual diet footballers seem to eat of microwaving food in a tupperware from some social media meal prep guy who makes it in his kitchen in the house.

That's genius.
Then it deserves an ms paint version of my quote
Screenshot-20210305-182637-3.png

No you are right , millennial people seem to think athletes should only eat avocado bashed :rolleyes: on rye bread and water from the perinese apparently . Davis fuel is what we all need I say
Andy Murray eats nothing but crunchy nut corn flakes for breakfast and Lionel messi’s after match meal is always cheese pizza. But what have they 2 ever achieved in sport, eh? They should get some avocado and green smoothie in them, couple of wasters

In what ways does Roofe “ work harder “ than anyone else in the squad ? I’d like to hear this . More than tavernier , Davis , mcGregor , goldson , Kent ?

Seems to me the touchy ones are the ones who can’t see the joke here . I like Roofe as a player but he IS injury prone I’m not making it up , whereas guys like Davis Goldson mcGregor ever present . Breakfast jokes aside perhaps Roofe is just “ unlucky “ but to claim he’s the hardest worker is bizarre .
You were suggesting roofe spends too much time on social media

I’m not criticising the breakfast just saying it’s not something I’d imagine an athlete having.
Players always have a breakfast buffet pre match with all the usual stuff you would expect plus some healthier options. Post match they get stuff like pizzas, wedges and jelly beans

I’m not criticising the breakfast just saying it’s not something I’d imagine an athlete having.
Read what you just said there. That is an athlete who has performed and been successful at the highest level so you don't need to imagine, its fact! Laugh at Roofe having a go when Davis probably has bawhairs that are fitter than his legs!

Read what you just said there. That is an athlete who has performed and been successful at the highest level so you don't need to imagine, its fact! Laugh at Roofe having a go when Davis probably has bawhairs that are fitter than his legs!
Post #12

Perhaps if Roofe followed davis example he would spend less time on the treatment table , certainly less on social media . A man aged 37 who can play every game v a man ten years younger made of glass .... pass me the beans and eggs every day of the week please ! :shh: Steven Davis Rangers legend
100%
Roofs needs to follow his example if anything

I was always told left handed people hold their fork in their right hand. But im right handed and hold my fork in my right hand.ive tried swapping but it just doesnt feel right
same here , in primary school a teacher stood over me in the canteen trying to force me to swap back. I just ignored her. I'm right handed , change my fork over never use a knife much and kick with my left foot ( skilfully of course ).

Back