Steven Davis and his ability to find ten yards of space.

Zungu will be the man potentially replacing Davis, what an opportunity for him to learn from a top class professional and Person.

Brilliant today, I thought perhaps last season he was looking tired, but he's right at it just now.

Was thinking today that the fact every player presses, works and defends from the front might help him do his thing. He reads the game so well.

He has a kind of elfin build and seems to have kept his youthful zip.
His movement although full of economy is nonetheless quick and nimble.
He actually still has an air of a teenager about him.
Quite incredible.
People say the same about me, apart from the footballing ability and the god like status.

We had nearly a 90% passing average today, that is remarkable.
Davis is the fulcrum of our side never rushed can take a pass while under pressure and opens the field of play for others.

Hands up, after xmas last year I thought he was done. How wrong I was. He’s being instrumental in our run. So intelligent in his play and running around like a youngster.

Steve Davis only finds 10 yards because he wants 10 yards. If we wanted 12,15 or 20 he’d get it.

Davis gets what he wants. Class performer

Not much gets wasted through him, his % pass rate must be pretty high, we have a right few like that though, Alfie can spot a pass and also find his man near all the time, the one left to right along the front of our box yesterday was superb.

Back