Steven Fletcher to them agreed - Rhecord

Dunno who this is, so googled. First hit:

”But Sky Sports News understands the intervention by Lennon has convinced Ajeti to choose Celtic, after a host of Premier League and European clubs were interested in the Swiss international.”

Sounded hilarious to me.

Have they ever made a signing where they didn’t beat a host of Premiership and European giants.

Fucking lying nonces.

BJK TB TOO

10 Caps for Switzerland, 1 goal.

Dont even think he scored for West Ham but no doubt he will be labelled world class in no time.

I’ll buck the trend and say it’s not as a bad a signing as being made out.

I’m not saying him in particular but we need a player that can add a bit of height and power up front.

Does this mean the guy they are after from West Ham has told them to do one, despite further talks with lennon
What I like about that deal seems to be that, West Ham have agreed, the vermin have agreed, his agent has agreed terms yet the boy has gone erm...let me think about it!! Holding out for a better offer clearly from a non rat infested side and support

”But Sky Sports News understands the intervention by Lennon has convinced Ajeti to choose Celtic, after a host of Premier League and European clubs were interested in the Swiss international.”

Sounded hilarious to me.

Have they ever made a signing where they didn’t beat a host of Premiership and European giants.
The guy hasn't kicked a ball since he signed, even when they had striker problems he did not get a shout! Have no idea how good or not he is, but he’s clearly not good enough for there!

Sounded hilarious to me.

He has changed his mind after talking with Lennon?

You would think Celtic would keep that gargoyle well away from negotiations.

I doubt it but if it's Édouard on the way out with Fletcher the replacement, despite the obvious quality difference, it also suits our style of play massively. With our pressing game we can be vulnerable to fast strikers running in behind when our centre Half's are pushed up.... Fletcher eliminates that threat right away.
For me they will obviously do business when the French Boyd moves but let's not forget the season is underway, they have ESSENTIAL CL qualifying games coming up. Now imagine if there is no Roofe or Itten, Morelos goes...and then Steven Fletcher rocks up!! You'd go fucking ballistic.
Bargain basement behaviour from the rats and the fans let them away with it, more fool them. Great news for us

Sounded hilarious to me.

No idea on the player other than he is meant to be decent although he struggles with physicality but his numbers from his 18/19 season are similar to Itten’s 19/20. Funnily enough Itten replaced Ajeti on his Switzerland debut.

Sounded hilarious to me.

I reckon if we bid for him he would be here in a flash,the lurgan bigot or stevie G,I know who i would be picking.....

Surprised at that. On or off the pitch?
Worst ever act for me, Sutton also charged and convicted for it.
Says all you need to know really

He seemingly spat on a rickshaw driver who was taking him somewhere.

He’s found a club that’s a good fit for him.

Can also compare weaves with the thumb.

I think both Itten and Ajeti if they carry their form from the Swiss league would both score a barrowload up here. Will be interesting to see comes out on top as both were banging them in over there

Back