Press Conference Steven Gerrard and Filip Helander press conferences pre-Livingston

With Gerrard saying the squad was 99% fit and the names I heard him mention was Jack and Morelos does that indicate there has been some good news regarding Ofaborh (my spelling is probably off here)? Last I heard there was a rogue cardiac reading or something
I had the same question. Was there an explicit discussion of Nnamdi's situation that didn't make the cut in the Rangers version of the conference (I see Mark's upload is a minute longer - but thats probably just the intros and pauses cut out :)) ). If Nnamdi wasn't mentioned, I wonder if thats because the press were asked not to bring it up - otherwise seems a bit of an odd omission.

I had the same question. Was there an explicit discussion of Nnamdi's situation that didn't make the cut in the Rangers version of the conference (I see Mark's upload is a minute longer - but thats probably just the intros and pauses cut out :)) ). If Nnamdi wasn't mentioned, I wonder if thats because the press were asked not to bring it up - otherwise seems a bit of an odd omission.
I was in a bit of a panic trying to upload it and get it live - the controls were a bit confusing so I had to upload a few times and fiddle about with the settings before I could get it to display.

I was in a bit of a panic trying to upload it and get it live - the controls were a bit confusing so I had to upload a few times and fiddle about with the settings before I could get it to display.
I think the difference in time is not due to anything you did - Rangers just slightly edited their version. Eg you’d included the gaffer saying hello to David Edgar but Rangers edited that out.

What is it with reporters continually asking about “stopping the ten”? They should be asking about 55!

That’s what I mean. They’re still going to continue to benefit commercially from the club because they still have nothing to stop them from churning out stories from RTV or press conferences. I wouldn’t like to think it’s people such as Chris Jack for example that is now in that same category because the ET won’t stump up the fee either.
But they won't be nicking a seat at Ibrox

Love that the answer to @mdingwall question to Big Fill has went viral amongst the support! :))

Just shows people like Mark and David ask the best questions

Love the answer to his question to Gerrard regarding our goals this season!

“Not rocket science“

our goals = win everything

c’mon mark. Try harder than that. :))

Edit:
Just heard the Helander question.
FFS mark, you confused Big Fil that much with the back division patter that you nearly made him lose his composure and give the full country a tasty headline :)):)):))

He was desperate to mention the unwashed there!

Last edited:
Back