Steven Gerrrard tests positive for Covid-19

To be honest any sane normal Rangers fan i have met has said they have no ill-feeling for SG. Absolute morons who abuse him. Not Rangers supporters in my eyes. The man put us on the path we are on. We were an absolute basketcase pre SG

Gerrard leaving was a win-win situation for Rangers and Gerrard.

We got £4m+ compensation and a good manager in GVB. Gerrard got a massive pay increase and the chance to manage a club with very rich owners.

I can understand the initial anger at the time when it happened as it came as a shock, but I don't think there will be much long lasting ill feelings.

Gerrard leaving was a win-win situation for Rangers and Gerrard.

We got £4m+ compensation and a good manager in GVB. Gerrard got a massive pay increase and the chance to manage a club with very rich owners.

I can understand the initial anger at the time when it happened as it came as a shock, but I don't think there will be much long lasting ill feelings.
Long gone for most.

If we brought in a no one or gio came in and flopped then tempers would still be high.

We didn’t. And he didn’t.

And we go from strength to strength

Time was right for a natural parting, he couldn't do anymore and we needed something different. Having SG brought us a much-needed PR boost at the right time, he took us to a level that we could have only have dreamt of a few years ago.
GVB will maintain and increase the level of our stature in the game, Onwards and Upwards Bears.

Wish him all the best but they have to adjust the testing meter, 99% of positive tests mean no more than cold/flu symptoms

2012, this great club was as low as it could ever be. The club we love, not just for football, for a way of life, our upbringing from our loved ones who went before us.

Steven Gerrard came to this club as a Liveprpool man who gave us Rangers men back our pride. His job was done and for that, he gets my eternal thanks.

Maybe deep down Liverpool was his heart, but he realised and knew we felt the same in a different city.

Our history is stronger than anything that whatever is thrown at us.

I have no ill feeling towards Gérard except from His next shite resembling the ultimate warriors jaiket

Just received my test result this morning fkn positive thats me holed up till after the new year och well fridge full plenty beers in and a stack of loo rolls , should bo o.k

I’m sure he’ll be fine. Bit of a pisser for him though. Although he will get to spend some time with that family

To be honest any sane normal Rangers fan i have met has said they have no ill-feeling for SG. Absolute morons who abuse him. Not Rangers supporters in my eyes. The man put us on the path we are on. We were an absolute basketcase pre SG

Most critics of SG will forgiive and forget once #56 is won.

I'll be forever grateful for his tenure here.

To me he's a legend.

Get well soon Stevie G. All the best to you and your family. No hard feelings from me and I wish you every success.

This thread reminds me of the folk who wish kids happy birthday on their parents Facebook page. :cool::cool:.

Back