Steven MacLean

On a free transfer and a couple of thousand a week wage I'd take him.

I wouldn't be spending money on him.

He’s can play a bit and he’s on a free.

It’s a no brainer. Players will move on and have to be replaced. He’ll be a less expensive option for bolstering and improving the squad.

KENNY McLean was battered up and down the park last night kept getting up and getting on with it.

He has quality and if McInnes comes in he will definitely be high on our shopping list .

Good player but seems to have gone of the boil .
“Head turned”?

We turn our noses up a lot these days. As a support we are far too quick to be critical of signing scottish players from scottish clubs. This was our MO for many many decades and brought us success upon success.

The dhims now do it more than us and get a lot of success out of it. In recent years they have done well from buying Armstrong, thumbheid and, dare I say it, Lego has been a good signing for them. They got greedy with potato head Hayes but in general those players have improved them. But I bet we wouldn't have wanted any of them.

Jack has done well for us. I think we need to take on these players like McLean, Walker and the young boy from St Midden (whose name escapes me right now). And mix that up with imports who have proven themselves in our league (like Moult).

I know for every good example there will be others that will be pointed out as disasters but we shouldn't be closing off this source just because we have an ongoing issue with those clubs who tried to kill us off.

*steps back and awaits the don't talk shit and don't give them money comments.

We turn our noses up a lot these days. As a support we are far too quick to be critical of signing scottish players from scottish clubs. This was our MO for many many decades and brought us success upon success.

The dhims now do it more than us and get a lot of success out of it. In recent years they have done well from buying Armstrong, thumbheid and, dare I say it, Lego has been a good signing for them. They got greedy with potato head Hayes but in general those players have improved them. But I bet we wouldn't have wanted any of them.

Jack has done well for us. I think we need to take on these players like McLean, Walker and the young boy from St Midden (whose name escapes me right now). And mix that up with imports who have proven themselves in our league (like Moult).

I know for every good example there will be others that will be pointed out as disasters but we shouldn't be closing off this source just because we have an ongoing issue with those clubs who tried to kill us off.

*steps back and awaits the don't talk shit and don't give them money comments.

Good post plenty of decent players to be had.

The name you are looking for Is Lewis Morgan.

Thought McLean was Aberdeens best player and received a few strong tackles. Hope we sign him in the summer as sure he will improve further with Rangers.

Back