Steven Naismith set to sign for Kilmarnock

iain18(7)2

seen a post on twitter from a Norwich fans forum saying the above, also that they are looking at the boy Jordan jones and that Naismith wanted to sign for us but that murty doesn’t want him. Obviously just a rumour at this stage but what do you think?

What a decent side Clarke is putting together on what I wouldn't imagine is much mon, if they were to add Naismith it would be a great signing for them

As much as I hold a grudge against him ,if we don't sign him he'll come back to haunt us . Any signing however must be made on a per game basis

I think he'd improve our side but if he's got legs with the stability of wotsits then he's better off elsewhere, not on a pitch made from old shopping bags like Kilmarnock but somewhere.

Last edited:
The poster on here who I think is related to him said he would not sign for Killie due to the plastic pitch

He isn’t going to Killie, well not according to him on Friday night when I asked about him coming to the Gers. He said he won’t go to another Scottish team in January and he has 3/4 English championship team wanting to sign him.

Anyone on here would have been an upgrade.....
I don't know, watching yesterday I was thinking he's nearly as slow as myself running for the bus. . . . . . . nearly!

Personally I wouldn't have him back. We're not a retirement home I'm sure there are players out there could do a job 5 or more years younger than him.

He is not the Naismith who left us, so the question is 'is he good enough now'?

I think we have our quota of "legs gone" formerly good players. Get rid of some of them and it makes more sense. Kranjcar, Pena, Miller, Alves.

Another on top would be too limiting and unreliable because of the old crock scenario.

When did any one last see him play?

Still living off his hattrick against Chelsea.

He had a good pre-season and scored a few goals, then he got injured. Norwich are desperate to get rid as he’s on Premiership wages.

When did anyone last see Jamie Murphy play, is he still living off a few good seasons at Motherwell?

Back