Stirling have sold nearly 800 tickets for tonight's game

I'm not sure how much fun it'll be to watch their team being pumped. I expect at least 4-0.
They won’t expect anything else and will be going for the day out/occasion.

Getting pumped as a fan of these teams is a different prospect than it is for us.

Brilliant turn out. I know of two or three avid fans that will be there tonight in their support.

I cant think of any circumstances where i would want to sit at the piggery in amongst another teams support.

Strange.
It would indeed be very 'strange' these days. However, back in the day, in the 60s and 70s say, when Rangers games would get called off at short notice due to the weather for example, it wasn't all that unusual for Bears to head to their place and support whoever they were playing. Different, less bitter in all honesty, times.

when we beat dundee 4-0 in the scottish cup when we were in the championship there were a fair few dundee united fans with them.
they thought they were coming to gloat.

What a day out for a team like Stirling Albion.

The manager works for the council, joiner/painter , big Celtic fan and ex Aberdeen player but great lad.

Good luck to them and hope they make a few bob out of the game and show a decent account of them self’s but can’t see anything other than a pumping. I’ll be glad to rub it in Albions managers face in work on Monday lol.

Got to love cup games for teams like this, Just to play at Ibrox, have your family and friends come watch you, most of the boys are massive Rangers fans I believe so what a day it’s going to be for them and leaning experience.

Always Rangers for me but.

Go for 4-0. Hope to see some youth.

What a day out for a team like Stirling Albion.

The manager works for the council, joiner/painter , big Celtic fan and ex Aberdeen player but great lad.

Good luck to them and hope they make a few bob out of the game and show a decent account of them self’s but can’t see anything other than a pumping. I’ll be glad to rub it in Albions managers face in work on Monday lol.

Got to love cup games for teams like this, Just to play at Ibrox, have your family and friends come watch you, most of the boys are massive Rangers fans I believe so what a day it’s going to be for them and leaning experience.

Always Rangers for me but.

Go for 4-0. Hope to see some youth.
Darren Young is a bluenose

Must be the last manager you are talking about.

Underwrites why Friday night football should be a regular thing.

As someone who can’t get to games and only watches on RangersTV every match, I love a Friday night game. I’m not so sure that would be the case if I was actually attending the match though. In fact, I’m sure it wouldn’t.

Stirling Albion with a mob ! Ha ha ha, im from Stirling mate, trust me they dont have a mob.
Its the wee mob that runs about with Celtic mate.
Not going to mention names but the boy that used to work in gibsons son.

Back