Stockport County

Just back from the Carlisle game. What a day and what a result. Managed to take part in my first pitch invasion! (I'm 48 tomorrow! Ha ha)

No offence to the Stockport lads, but I hope you get pumped next week!

Sunday will be the best chance Wembley will see a pitch invasion for a while. Either set of fans will be on there if there's any last minute drama.

I've got a black Carlisle United leather jacket from the early 90's if you're worried about being cold. Size medium.

Well done Stockport.
Was in the company of one of their supporters a few years ago, if memory serves me right he owned a garage in Stockport and had money in the club, and he was undoubtedly one of us. Mentioned that quite a few of their supporters favour us.

Not seen the twitter post but id recommend it

Wembley blew me away last time Carlisle were their some stadium

Birmingham game at the old stadium was the one that I remember the most

Bumped into some Zulu’s and took pity on me because i was a short arse and lost on my own drunk ha ha

Blue Army!
Cracking day against Birmingham back in 95, im on the pitch there lol

Well done Stockport.
Was in the company of one of their supporters a few years ago, if memory serves me right he owned a garage in Stockport and had money in the club, and he was undoubtedly one of us. Mentioned that quite a few of their supporters favour us.
Jack Stretton Newhall lad

Welcome to Wrexham.:D

Five police officers have been injured after a wild fight broke out on a housing estate in north Wales.

Police said five people have been arrested following the incident in Rhosllanerchrugog, just outside of Wrexham, on Thursday.

Officers were called shortly before 5pm to reports of public disorder in the Wern Las area.

Shocking video footage of the fight - in which one woman is wearing a dressing gown - has now gone viral on social media.

The clip culminates in a woman being knocked over by a tyre after it hits her in the head, and she crashes to the floor.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12551947/Wrexham-Three-police-injured-fight-housing-estate.html#:~:text=28 shares-,Welcome to Wrexham!,on north Wales housing estate&text=Five police officers have been,housing estate in north Wales.

My wife’s great uncle used to manage Stockport County back in the day. He was a player as well for them and is in their Hall of Fame. Her family are still treated like Royalty down there. We go down a few times a season and it’sa great day out. A great wee club and fans.
Thanks. It really is a good club. We've had a few sliding doors moments over the past few years. Most notable we were playing Brighton in the lower leagues and beating them. Now look where they are. Could've been us.

Thanks. It really is a good club. We've had a few sliding doors moments over the past few years. Most notable we were playing Brighton in the lower leagues and beating them. Now look where they are. Could've been us.

Bloom far more shrewder than Stott though ain’t he on the sporting front. One of a kind Tony Bloom.

One of my best mates in the Army was from the Reddish area of Stockport, spent a few weekends on the piss at his bit back in the day. He was an absolute fruitcake bordering on psychopath but loyal to his mates/country and an absolute warrior of a soldier. Killed by the PIRA, I still f&ckin hate they cnuts.
Apologies for going morbidly off topic but the thread title has brought back good and bad memories.

Last edited:
I'll be missing the game on Saturday as I'll be at Ibrox but hopefully I'll make the away game in April depending on the split fixtures

Woke up this morning to see Paddy on a hat trick. By the time I'd got to work it was 5 2 and we'd missed a penalty. What a way to secure the title. Finish the league on a high by pumping Wrexham again.

Back