Stokes training at St Boo

Just hope when he assaults our players this season he gets sent off and they are not injured.

I thought he was finished in Scotland after his antics with hibs.

No deal done for him yet. I know someone in the first team there and it’s a case of he can have a look at them whilst doing some fitness stuff and they can have a look at him.

Hope they fail to strike a deal so I don’t need to see his horrible face again next season.

I wonder if the Irish " Elvis " has been squared up financially yet by this ira loving shithouse ?

There genuinely hasn't been many more horrible players ever played in Scotland. In fact, quite possibly the UK. With the exception of perhaps McLean. Well suited to St. Mirren.

IRA lover.

Terrorist celebrator.

Family steeped in rhepublicanism.

Goes missing from football clubs.

Obviously has psychological issues.

Has played for celtc.

Ugly bastard.

Played for Hivs.

Now plays for St Boo.

Do we need any more reason to detest this piece of excrement?
All he is lacking is a tweet about the Senegal team

IRA lover.

Terrorist celebrator.

Has played for celtc.

Ugly bastard.

Played for Hivs.

Now plays for St Boo.

Assaulted Elvis

I’d hoped we had seen the last of him in Scotland but just like all the mentally challenged hordes he’s back for the half crown.

IRA lover.

Terrorist celebrator.

Has played for celtc.

Ugly bastard.

Played for Hivs.

Now plays for St Boo.

He hangs around Scottish football like a bad smell.

A horrible excuse for a human being.

IRA lover.

Terrorist celebrator.

Has played for celtc.

Ugly bastard.

Played for Hivs.

Now plays for St Boo.

Isn,t a big fan of elvis.

I wonder if the Irish " Elvis " has been squared up financially yet by this ira loving shithouse ?

My friend is still waiting for several thousand pounds in rent from him from two years ago, so I suspect Mr Elvis will be in the same boat for some time to come.

I would love nothing more than ST Mirren to push the boat out to land the likes of Stokes and Miller among others budgeting with the blue pound in mind, only for us to refuse tickets to both their home games against us throwing them into financial instability :)

Too much to ask ?? Haha

My friend is still waiting for several thousand pounds in rent from him from two years ago, so I suspect Mr Elvis will be in the same boat for some time to come.
Typical mhanky tramp ! probably dodging tax as well and poor old Elvis will be crying in the chapel 'cos he can't get paid !

Thats the problem when you appoint a scummy manager. They have no qualms about surrounding themselves with equally scummy individuals.

Back