Store opening times today

Number Six

Had a look to see online etc. but can’t see anything so doesn’t anyone know opening times for the store today?

Opened at half 9, my wife is there just now and said there is a bit of a queue. Don't know when it closes. Can't wait til she gets back with my stuff.

My wife is still outside and it's still not open. Says it's queued round the stadium now. Probably opens at 10.

the fans have really bought into this new stuff .was great seing plenty glaswegians with the new gear on

My wife is still outside and it's still not open. Says it's queued round the stadium now. Probably opens at 10.
Ask your Mrs to check stock on kids sizes for me mate haha.
4/5 years size on all kits.
If anybody could check this it would be much appreciated.

I was going to go over on sat with my son but didn’t have the chance. He’s not back in school til thu so I’m going to take him over on wed. I’ve pre warned him that it will be a long wait and that we might not even get his size, it’s going to be pot luck. He seems to have accepted this but will no doubt start greetin if we get inside and he can’t get a jersey.

Just back

waited about an hour and a half in queue that was back at Argyle house (same when I left)

Not a lot left in larger sizes, nothing in infants

Got the 3rd top in a small but need a medium, the thought of going back in to wait i they queue just for an exchange is killing me!

Any idea when the 3rd kit goes on sale online. I was hoping for it to be today due to that statement the other day.
Would it really be that hard for the club to just tell us a release date.

Last edited:
I was going to go over on sat with my son but didn’t have the chance. He’s not back in school til thu so I’m going to take him over on wed. I’ve pre warned him that it will be a long wait and that we might not even get his size, it’s going to be pot luck. He seems to have accepted this but will no doubt start greetin if we get inside and he can’t get a jersey.
You needing a JXL?

Does anyone know if the staff at the store were kept on? Or were they employees of Sports Direct?

It must have been soul destroying standing in a virtually empty shop day after day.

They'll be earning their wages now though.

Does anyone know if the staff at the store were kept on? Or were they employees of Sports Direct?

It must have been soul destroying standing in a virtually empty shop day after day.

They'll be earning their wages now though.

The "shop" only opened on matchdays the last few years

The Shop was still going at 530 today, and people were still queuing to get in. It feels like they are not letting anyone who has queued not get the chance to get inside.

I was in the store today, the boy at the checkout said they are meant to open at 11am, the problem is people are googling the opening times and the website is not updated so still showing the old store times which is 9:30, because of this people have been queuing from then and they have just opened at 10, he reckons they will be going back to 11am opening though.

Anyone know if you ordered anything online if it can be exchanged in store or does it have to be returned through mail? got the wee man the grey training tracksuit but the top could do with being the next size up

Anyone know if you ordered anything online if it can be exchanged in store or does it have to be returned through mail? got the wee man the grey training tracksuit but the top could do with being the next size up
You can do it in store mate, but they are saying on the website its refunds only no exchanges due to COVID, but folk have been saying it depends who you get.

You can do it in store mate, but they are saying on the website its refunds only no exchanges due to COVID, but folk have been saying it depends who you get.
Cheers mate, will take a drive down and give it a try, would rather do that than wait ages again for stuff to be returned through mail and new to delivered.

Back again to change the top I got yesterday to bigger size

I’m at argyle house and queue as already round broomie

Can’t see down the front but I don’t think the store is open yet

Back again to change the top I got yesterday to bigger size

I’m at argyle house and queue as already round broomie

Can’t see down the front but I don’t think the store is open yet

It's mad, I actually thought it may have tailed off a bit, but doesn't seem to be the case.

Just out the shop.

Plenty of hoodies, 3rd kit all sizes, keeper tops. Limited home and away top + blue/black training gear. Handful of grey training gear left. They don't have any infant sizes.

The good news is the sliders have been re-stocked and we now have rangers mugs in store.

An order was received yesterday. By the end of this week they are hoping to have regular delivery schedules in place.

Email only receipts at the moment.

They young lady cashier informed me that in a few weeks they are hoping to have a system in place where your can gain mygers points by spending in the shop. When it is up and running you can email the club with your receipts to back date any points that may be due. Time will tell if that is the case

As of now the end of the queue is at argyll house

Just out the shop.

Plenty of hoodies, 3rd kit all sizes, keeper tops. Limited home and away top + blue/black training gear. Handful of grey training gear left. They don't have any infant sizes.

The good news is the sliders have been re-stocked and we now have Rangers mugs in store.

An order was received yesterday. By the end of this week they are hoping to have regular delivery schedules in place.

Email only receipts at the moment.

They young lady cashier informed me that in a few weeks they are hoping to have a system in place where your can gain mygers points by spending in the shop. When it is up and running you can email the club with your receipts to back date any points that may be due. Time will tell if that is the case

As of now the end of the queue is at argyll house
Just out myself

All training gear very limited now

Plenty 3rd tops but no shorts

Back