Struggling to keep it together

Put away the stilettos and get the Doc Martins on ffs. Rejoice and enjoy, no room for tears as crying is for being sad, not celebration

Verge of winning the league and all I'm reading about is tears.

What an emotional roller coaster, the celebrations when we scored, players knew what it meant.

We are almost there and I can’t contain my emotions, was almost in tears, god only knows what it is going to be like when it’s clinched.
Think most of us feel the same bud.

Met a fellow bear today when picking my grand daughter up from school - Hey John watching the game tonight ?

Wouldn't miss it Robert,remember it's a six o'clock KO.

The parties at mine on Sunday when they bastards drop something.

Thankfully it's a very staunch area that i live in - Robert has a Union Flag flying in his garden ( at all times ) :))

I let out a roar when the ball went into the net, first time in ages the wife came through to see what had happened.
As much as I was celebrating the win for the team, it was one in the nuts for the cheating scum Beaton. Bring it on lads.

We are all @Johnny Yen right now!
UJAkcGD.gif

I’ve been pretty unemotional so far, which has me worried I’m going to full on breakdown and embarrass myself when it’s clinched

Haha mate just give in and enjoy every second of it. I got a mention on a community page for setting off fireworks - bunch a 19th Century Terrorists kidding on they can afford dogs saying their dugs have tits n their terrified of the red white n blue bangs in the sky :shh:

Same here, I’ve been on the verge of tears the past few days thinking about it. Had to work tonight so didn’t get to watch the game. Really can’t wait till Saturday now, I know I won’t sleep at all with excitement

Being of a certain age I've seen it, Done it, Been there but this is special very special in fact.
I'm so happy for our young supporters those prob in their teens now that have never experienced this and yet these past 10 years are still with us. I've got the Champagne, the balloons, the smoke bombs and streamers and flags and I'm gonna fvcking enjoy this but I will have a wee glass to the young team
Well Done Boys and Girls

What an emotional roller coaster, the celebrations when we scored, players knew what it meant.

We are almost there and I can’t contain my emotions, was almost in tears, god only knows what it is going to be like when it’s clinched.
Tonight, after not feeling like it really before hand, was massive (because we all have it as a given now)

You know one of those ‘ach we’ll win’ and also ‘ach the league is done’ but when we’re this close they all mean so much, almost without knowing/feeling it under the circumstances if you know what I mean

Like if we drew tonight, it wasn’t probably going to change anything, but.....that feeling of that goal and what it meant, it suggests otherwise in my wholly contradictory euphoric post :)

Not gonna lie. Watched it at my mates tonight. He lost his wife not so long ago, the man was happiest I've seen him in as long as I can remember. This team are heroes in more ways than one.

Bloody hell, these incredible scenes this morning have left me a blubbering wreck, this is actually incredible.

I've been like a wean waiting for Santa Claus all morning, pure excitement.

Now, after watching the videos from Ibrox, I have a weird mixture of excitement and raw emotion.

Back