Stuttgart v Union Berlin BT Sport 2.

EKBB

Official Ticketer
1 each half time. Union have been poor in recent weeks so slightly surprised by scoreline so far.

I saw a few punters stoating about the Horse Shoe Bar a few weeks ago, who were wearing Union Berlin t-shirts. Are they another far left outfit who have an affinity with our local fascists of Separate Entity FC?

I saw a few punters stoating about the Horse Shoe Bar a few weeks ago, who were wearing Union Berlin t-shirts. Are they another far left outfit who have an affinity with our local fascists of Separate Entity FC?

Didn’t the tims open their stadium with a friendly?

Hertha Loyal!!!

If we played like we did against Celtic in the 2 games at Ibrox I'd fancy us to beat them over two legs.

Even if we in actual fact wouldn’t get near them, how good does it feel actually discussing whether or not we’d beat big bundesliga clubs?

They're known as having left wing leanings but they don't get in with st pauli I don't think. Dunno why. Never heard of any love in with the scum but no doubt if they go up timmy will latch onto them like the bad smell they are.

Always had a soft spot for Stuttgart. Couple of great CL trips there, fans were spot on, city was superb, beer was magnificent (well it is Germany I suppose) and their chairman’s comments at the dinner hosted the evening before the CL game made sure of my fondness for them :)):)):))

Always had a soft spot for Stuttgart. Couple of great CL trips there, fans were spot on, city was superb, beer was magnificent (well it is Germany I suppose) and their chairman’s comments at the dinner hosted the evening before the CL game made sure of my fondness for them :)):)):))

I thought their fans were arseholes at Ibrox in 2009.

Did the chairman say something about being a prod?

Tim Caple is like an Alan Partridge commentator but I quite like him. Makes me feel very nostalgic for the days you’d pick up Trabzonspor vs Steaua Bucharest in the UEFA Cup on Eurosport.
Did a couple of our games as well. Pretty sure he did our game v Shelbourne with a spewing (at our comeback) Billy McNeill. Was at the game but recorded it and recall the commentary :)):)) did another couple around then and seemed very favourable towards us

I thought their fans were arseholes at Ibrox in 2009.

Did the chairman say something about being a prod?
Remarked on the similarities between both clubs in that they shared a Protestant heritage :)):))
Their fans in Stuttgart were ace as were the bar staff at the Miami Beach bar attached to the stadium :cool::p loveleh , simply loveleh

Reactions: VGM
Remarked on the similarities between both clubs in that they shared a Protestant heritage :)):))
Their fans in Stuttgart were ace as were the bar staff at the Miami Beach bar attached to the stadium :cool::p loveleh , simply loveleh
Was there for the 3-2 game in 07 and it's probably my favourite Rangers trip.

Solid Rock Cafe was tremendous.

Was there for the 3-2 game in 07 and it's probably my favourite Rangers trip.

Solid Rock Cafe was tremendous.
Was absolutely baltic mind you ! Remember the planes getting de-iced one at a time prior to take off coming home after the game.

Did a couple of our games as well. Pretty sure he did our game v Shelbourne with a spewing (at our comeback) Billy McNeill. Was at the game but recorded it and recall the commentary :)):)) did another couple around then and seemed very favourable towards us

PSG shootout.

Referred to us as ‘Glasgow Rangers’ quite a few times as well for the worldwide market. Trevor Steven as co comm.

He seems a real football man. Very knowledgable.

Big save by Stuttgart keeper. I've enjoyed this match.

Been to see both teams play before
Union Berlin v beilefeld in 2017
Stuttgart v Gladbach in 2018

Would love to see Union get promoted!

Really hope Union go up. Went to a game a few months ago. Brilliant Atmosphere,. Pretty much all standing. Portakabin toilets with a massive.queue due to being able to stand on the terraces with a beer or 4

Big save by Stuttgart keeper. I've enjoyed this match.

Been to see both teams play before
Union Berlin v beilefeld in 2017
Stuttgart v Gladbach in 2018

Would love to see Union get promoted!

Was that the 1-1 game in August?

Good away point for Arminia if I remember correctly :)

Last edited:
Pops up a lot this about Union and St Pauli

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...rit-and-friendship/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Lot of different leanings in the Union fanbase, some left, some right, some hipster - all kinds really. Find the media obsession with them a bit cringeworthy personally, plenty of better places to watch Football in Germany but in a tourist City plenty of people are bound to visit and for many it will be their first experience of Football in Germany so many seem pretty amazed by it.

Someone posted a cracking article on here last year about Union and Hertha. Was a brilliant read, clubs have only played each other a handful of times.

No idea how to find a link to it tho.

Bad timing when we were their first time , among the worst ground setups with that ridiculous temporary bridge they had installed for away fans. A complete joke.

I went the second time , passed on the third, once was really enough , not the greatest city to visit Is Stuttgart bar the Mercedes Benz & Porsche museums

PSG shootout.

Referred to us as ‘Glasgow Rangers’ quite a few times as well for the worldwide market. Trevor Steven as co comm.

He seems a real football man. Very knowledgable.

I love Tim Caple. Cracking commentary voice, loves the game and reminds me of some really great memories on Eurosport. Dave Farrar is another Eurosport old boy and he is still kicking around.

Reactions: VGM
Union has no political leanings ... a mix between lefties who live in central Berlin, right/conservatives who live in the east. They hate both BFC Dynamo (far right) and St Pauli (far left).

Back