STV news just now - Rangers drew level from controversial penalty

STV is the news wing of the SNP so this comes as no surprise
And here was me thinking that BBC Scotland Pacific Quay csc was the media wing of the SNP. Hmmm. STV must be vying for position. Well anyway it proves that smsm is corrupt to the core and peddle nothing more than fake news when it comes to Scottish football and politics.

And here was me thinking that BBC Scotland Pacific Quay csc was the media wing of the SNP. Hmmm. STV must be vying for position. Well anyway it proves that smsm is corrupt to the core and peddle nothing more than fake news when it comes to Scottish football and politics.
STV get £3.5 million a month from SNP advertising, i think that mught have something to do with their stance these days.

Piss poor journalism and reporting is nit exclusive to the Scottish media.

All last night through to ewrly morning, SSN reported that Aaron Ramsey's header in the second half was an effort by Morelos.

Guy on Grampian/stv news said the same absolutely embaressing. Even if they are reading the script before it goes out have they not got the balls to say “wait this isnt right”

tbf a small section of our own fans seem to think the missed penalty cost dundee the game.
All over Twitter and Facebook all you see is Rangers fans desperate to tell everyone they can find that even they thought it wasn't a penalty and justice was done. As many cucks and simps as there are brain-dead neds in our support. I despair sometimes.

Ah, so the penalty we didn't draw level from that was so controversial the rabid yahoo opposition manager agreed it was a penalty?
Rangers paid him to say that, same as we paid UEFA money for an “easy” path to the final, all while being skint and on the way to administration 2336

What amazes me is that you know they watched our game live with all their other scummy fans. They’re obsessed by us. So you’d think they would at least remember we didn’t score from the (legally awarded) penalty. You know they were talking about the game for all of last night like they normally do.

STV was always pretty amateur but it was impartially amateur. Now it’s blatantly pro-SNP amateur.

Back