Summarize the past week in one word

Emotional

I genuinely felt every bit as bad leaving Hampden yesterday as I did leaving that game on Weds. Not sure if it was bottled up emotion pouring out eventually after a hectic week or if it was looking on at how happy everyone was thinking what if back to Wednesday

Frustrating.

The missed opportunity in EL final will haunt me forever.

We were a shadow of ourselves and what we can be, on the night. Underperformed big time.

To not do ourselves justice in such an occasion was massively frustrating.

Yesterday didn't remotely come close to softening that blow.

Proud.

Great disappointment on Wednesday but still massively proud of what we achieved to reach the final.
Proud of how our fans represented us in seville. WATP.
Proud of our team and fans response, rolled the sleeves up and went on to lift the Scottish cup.

Proud to be a Ranger.
We welcome the chase.
Emotional

Devastated.

Woke up today still thinking about Wednesday rather than our cup win yesterday.
Ditto

It's pretty much been a shite week for me personally. Luton lost out on a Wembley Premiership Play Off Wembley Final on Monday night, conceding a goal in the final few minutes at Huddersfield, when in truth we had been the better team on the night and could/should have had 4/5 goals before they scored with basically their only shot on target all night - but you get punished at that level for not taking your chances when on top!

Then onto Spain. Had a brilliant time in Malaga first day Tuesday, partying big time with fellow Bears in a terrific carnival atmosphere everywhere with locals, other tourists including Dutch, Danish and Germans - then it all went wrong in the wee hours! Basically, lost my i phone and also thought I had my debit card (eventually found it hidden in my wallet Friday morning back in the UK!) nicked too. Meant I had to miss the bus to Seville and stadium screen event because I had to go to the bank to block my card and the Apple shop to try and sort out my phone.

Did end up still trying not to let it ruin my trip and in fairness met some more great Bears on Wednesday who got me into the screen event just outside Malaga - which was awesome and it had had plenty of liquid and food refreshments available all night.

From complete Ecstasy from when Aribo scored, to the downer of their equaliser. Then the utter, utter heartache of a British team - losing on penalties to a German side YET again!

I was so down when finally arriving back at Luton airport at near 3am Friday morning, when I hit the sack and woke up I had decided to cancel flying up Sat morning for the Scots Cup Final - despite pre paying flights, hotel and arranged match ticket (knew my mate would re sell to another Bear no problem)

Just couldn't face the thought of a 3rd heartache in 6 days!

But can't imagine how much it would have hurt more had we lost to Hearts and ended up this season - with nothing!

Mercifully the Gers came good.

I'm just too old for it all now. Sometimes I wish I didn't like football.

Little Faith UN Loyal

Ditto

It's pretty much been a shite week for me personally. Luton lost out on a Wembley Premiership Play Off Wembley Final on Monday night, conceding a goal in the final few minutes at Huddersfield, when in truth we had been the better team on the night and could/should have had 4/5 goals before they scored with basically their only shot on target all night - but you get punished at that level for not taking your chances when on top!

Then onto Spain. Had a brilliant time in Malaga first day Tuesday, partying big time with fellow Bears in a terrific carnival atmosphere everywhere with locals, other tourists including Dutch, Danish and Germans - then it all went wrong in the wee hours! Basically, lost my i phone and also thought I had my debit card (eventually found it hidden in my wallet Friday morning back in the UK!) nicked too. Meant I had to miss the bus to Seville and stadium screen event because I had to go to the bank to block my card and the Apple shop to try and sort out my phone.

Did end up still trying not to let it ruin my trip and in fairness met some more great Bears on Wednesday who got me into the screen event just outside Malaga - which was awesome and it had had plenty of liquid and food refreshments available all night.

From complete Ecstasy from when Aribo scored, to the downer of their equaliser. Then the utter, utter heartache of a British team - losing on penalties to a German side YET again!

I was so down when finally arriving back at Luton airport at near 3am Friday morning, when I hit the sack and woke up I had decided to cancel flying up Sat morning for the Scots Cup Final - despite pre paying flights, hotel and arranged match ticket (knew my mate would re sell to another Bear no problem)

But can't imagine how much it would have hurt more had we lost to Hearts and ended up this season - with nothing!

Little Faith UN Loyal
One word.

Proud.

Great disappointment on Wednesday but still massively proud of what we achieved to reach the final.
Proud of our team and fans response, rolled the sleeves up and went on to lift the Scottish cup.

Proud to be a Ranger.
We welcome the chase.
Not oneword but it feels like I've lost a tenner and found a fiver.

Grateful.

Grateful to have been brought up a bear.

Grateful to have lived to see us in two European finals.

Grateful for seeing our fans stand 100,000 strong in extreme conditions without a single arrest and show the watching world what we can be.

Grateful for a team who just didn’t wilt and delivered that Scottish cup when lesser teams would have crumbled.

Greatful that our club is back to where we truly belong after ten long years.

Grateful that GVB is the man who will take us on to a new era.

Yeh, Grateful.

Brilliant post, absolutely sums up how I've felt since Wednesday. I believe GVB & his backroom staff will build something truly wonderful from this experience.

Proud.

Proud to be a Ranger.
We welcome the chase.
Totally with you in every word .
The relief at the second goal yesterday had me screaming the house down .
Mrs rupert came home at the end and commented i was very calm:))
I just told her she wasn't here 20 mins ago .calm calm .what calm
Don't know why the opener didn't get the same reaction but i just emptied my frustration at the cheating jambo scum and collums performance and wed night too i suppose .
Tear in my eye as they lifted the cup and a proud proud bear .WATP

Ditto

Little Faith UN Loyal
Ffs you were asked in a word
Fuk sitting next to you on a bus when your heed is bursting

Gutting

I wanted us to win yesterday for the players because we would have been robbed given the performance they put in after Wednesday but still cant shift the disappointment of Wednesday

Back