Summer Signings

Find77

We have brought in 7 new players in the summer and only 2 of them get game time regularly. Why would we spend money on players to have them sitting on the bench and not playing regularly.
The same thing happened in January 4 players came in and 1 got game time on a regular basis Ramsay when fit the rest sat on the bench playing a handful of games at best.

What is happening at the club its very strange.

We have brought in 7 new players in the summer and only 2 of them get game time regularly. Why would we spend money on players to have them sitting on the bench and not playing regularly.
The same thing happened in January 4 players came in and 1 got game time on a regular basis Ramsay when fit the rest sat on the bench playing a handful of games at best.

What is happening at the club its very strange.
I’d love to know what they have seen in Matondo. He looks to me as if he is a bit of a shitebag, pulls out of 50/50’s regularly like he did again tonight on the halfway line.

Scott Wright gets a lot of stick but at least he always appears to give his all when he is on the pitch. I said tonight I’d have subbed Matondo back off tonight as he didn’t even look as if he was trying.

Back