Sunday’s football (except our game)

JayDee

Palace have won 5-1 at West Brom.

Other games include:

Sheffield United v Leicester (14:15)

Rangers Women v Motherwell LFC (15:00) (on RTV)

Celtc v St Johnstone (15:00)

Spurs v Arsenal (16:30)

Liverpool v Wolves (19:15)

Sampdoria v AC Milan (19:45)

Columbus Crew v New England Revolution (MLS Conference Final) (20:00).

TV games...

https://www.live-footballontv.com/

Palace have won 5-1 at West Brom.

Other games include:

Sheffield United v Leicester (14:15)

Rangers Women v Motherwell LFC (15:00) (on RTV)

Celtc v St Johnstone (15:00)

Spurs v Arsenal (16:30)

Liverpool v Wolves (19:15)

Sampdoria v AC Milan (19:45)

Columbus Crew v New England Revolution (MLS Conference Final) (20:00).

TV games...

https://www.live-footballontv.com/
Decent site that for keeping track ,I use it often . Cheers for breaking it down though to the games I want to watch today. Schedule is sorted.

Looking forward to Spurs v Arsenal on sky later on and then Liverpool v Wolves on Amazon Prime both have the potential for being decent games

Lowe should have been red carded for Sheffield United there. Stupid foul after being booked already. 1-1 with Mcburnie scoring.
I will admit, I wanted us to sign him after his loan at Aberdeen. Was sensational for Derby last season & got a good move to the prem.

Should have been a red.

Celtic have missed a couple of decent chances but they certainly aren’t in control. St Johnstone definitely giving them a decent game.

Got st Johnstone at 9/1.
Screenshot-2020-12-06-at-15.31.31.png

Very strong ending from st Johnstone, finishing the half with a corner then the ref blows for halftime wtf!

Lincoln Red Imps v Lions Gibraltar FC is live on youtube if anybody is desperate for football and too staunch to watch the yahoos.

Lennon has 45 minutes to save his job and Celtics season, the longer the second half goes on and they haven't scored the more fans will be gathering

Blatant foul just outside the celtic box as the defender goes through the back of the saints forward. Play on says the ref. Not even up for debate that was a foul.

Lincoln Red Imps v Lions Gibraltar FC is live on youtube if anybody is desperate for football and too staunch to watch the yahoos.
Or watch Rangers ladies hammering Motherwell -5 nil at half time.
On Rangers TV £3.95 and you get a my gers point!
See separate thread

Tim players must be so relieved that there are no fans. It would be total madness in there just now.

Back