Burnley v West Ham 14:00
Celtc v Motherwell 15:00
Osasuna v Barcelona 15:15
Palace v Everton 16:30
PSG v Monaco 19:45
Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid 20:00
Porto v Braga 20:30

TV games:

Wasn't expecting anything from Motherwell today but just noticed they recently beat hearts, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd, and have drawn with hibs to move to 4th.

Celtic today are without Furuhashi, Jota or Ajeti (not that the last one matters).

I stand by any points they drop are a bonus but you never know.

Wasn't expecting anything from Motherwell today but just noticed they recently beat hearts, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd, and have drawn with hibs to move to 4th.

Celtic today are without Furuhashi, Jota or Ajeti (not that the last one matters).

Where’s the Greek guy who missed a penalty? Injured or binned for being hopeless?

Best thing is ours are banked

So Matters not a jot. That was one of our hardest fixtures coming up and we navigated it excellently

Some amount of empty seats at the paedodome, let’s see them claim 60k today when I reality it’s closer to 30k

2-FBBA49-E-27-F9-4-DDE-91-E5-9-E5-E792-C0046.png

“Today's referee is Euan Anderson. This is just his fifth top flight game of the season. He's given three penalties in the other four.”

You can guess what’s coming today.

What a shite atmosphere, stadium half empty too. Not a peeps from from fans apart form when they think they're "hard done by" by the ref.

Back