Sunday’s football

Henry Hill

Official Ticketer
obviously Rangers today but some other potentially good games too
Chelsea currently 1 up vs Fulham
North London derby and Merseyside derby to come

FA cup second round games later as well as Barca v Villarreal which may be interesting

What a game at Arsenal
2-1 Spurs after being a goal down too

‘Lively’ game!

Follow up to yesterday's game..out on it all night. Now havin a few curers .. didn't think liverpools goal was coming.but was well worth the wait.. fair play to Everton as I thought they gave a good account of themselves.. certainly the best they've played at anfield for a long time... city centre was "lively" last night a few scuffles here and there but nothing too bad I don't think..back to my £2 pints in sgt peppers now

Follow up to yesterday's game..out on it all night. Now havin a few curers .. didn't think liverpools goal was coming.but was well worth the wait.. fair play to Everton as I thought they gave a good account of themselves.. certainly the best they've played at anfield for a long time... city centre was "lively" last night a few scuffles here and there but nothing too bad I don't think..back to my £2 pints in sgt peppers now
Everton played well. They are far better under Silva than they have been for a long time, plus it’s their cup final.

Back