Sunday’s football

Henry Hill

Official Ticketer
Newcastle v Arsenal and Leicester v Wolves about to kick off

Doesn’t look like many have boycotted the toon

Strange line up from Arsenal. Given their piss poor away form last season I'd have thought they'd have went full strength today.

Crocker just can't stop mentioning the mentally challengeds. Him and hate filled bigot Andy Walker commentating on Leicester Wolves.

Crocker just can't stop mentioning the mentally challengeds. Him and hate filled bigot Andy Walker commentating on Leicester Wolves.
It’s horrendous listening to him. He probably has wet dreams about them when he’s asleep. It’s almost like listening to Martin Tyler masturbating about man city, although nothing's that bad.

Arsenal's number 7 has been absolutely honking. If he doesn't get subbed at HT it will be a surprise to me.

Arsenal disappointing so far, but I think it will be a few weeks before the team are really up to speed. They've got about 7 or 8 players still to go in that team.

Typical. After sitting through 55 minutes of guff, I go to the kitchen and miss the goal. Any decent? Who scored?

Good start for the Gers. 2-0 after 15 mins.

Seeing some of this carry on around the goalkicks, the goalkeeper should just boot it. Arsenal just took one, the keeper dillydallied, played it to the full-back and he just punted it anyway?! Like, what’s the point?

Seeing some of this carry on around the goalkicks, the goalkeeper should just boot it. Arsenal just took one, the keeper dillydallied, played it to the full-back and he just punted it anyway?! Like, what’s the point?
They’ve done that a few times
Taking too long on those just invites pressure

Was pathetic wasn't it, players with great ability happy to do that is shocking.
Officials not taking them to task means it just happens again a and again in the future. The goalkeeper, right back and Mikhytarian at least should have all been booked. After they scored there was very little urgency to do anything at all. It was as if they knew Newcastle were also shit and wouldn’t score.

Had a feeling Aberdeen would lose today, just a pity I'm not a gambling man.

Back