Sunday’s football

FCM Herning made it 4 out of 4 today with a 2-0 home win, still not played any team of real note apart from us
Roll on Thursday

Chelsea look toothless and bereft of real threat without Hazard.

Suspect this is going to be a long season for Chelsea fans.

Ooooft 3-0 now. Defence doesn’t look too good either. LOL.

one ball splits the Chelsea defence open and they can't fix it with the window shut either

don't even look like they have much of an attacking threat either

Chelsea are not guaranteed top 6 IMO.

Leicester and Wolves and possibly Everton won't be far off them.

Lampard was bonkers taking that job. At least a year too early.

Maybe Manchester United aren’t as bad as I feared.

Some decent young players by the looks of things. Miles off the top 2 but can see them getting back into the top 4 maybe.

Chelsea should be better than this though.

I still reckon United will struggle to make top 4 (would love to see them fail again), but Chelsea will be in serious bother.

I still reckon United will struggle to make top 4 (would love to see them fail again), but Chelsea will be in serious bother.

I think they will. They will get the better of Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal if you ask me.

Big Harry is going to make a big difference to United.

Arsenal managed to equal last seasons tally of clean sheets away from home in the first game! :))

Some result for Man Utd, as I suspected I fear for Chelsea this season, and it's not just a reaction on todays game.

I think they will. They will get the better of Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal if you ask me.

Big Harry is going to make a big difference to United.

I think Spurs will finish ahead of them again. Looking at the quality of Arsenal’s signings, yeah there’s probably a good chance they’ll get in there in front of them.

Back