Sunday’s formation

Marcellus Wallace

I've got Big Balls
Will we finally get a midfield 3 this Sunday if only due to the fact our hand may be forced due to suspension?
Personally I’d go for Doc, Goss and Rositter although there is an argument to play a narrow 4 with Murphy off Cummings.

Any word on whether or not John is fit?

I would want:
Alnwick
Tavernier Bates Alves Hodson
Candeias Docherty Rossiter Goss Murphy
Cummings
It will be:
Alnwick
Tavernier Bates Martin Halliday
Candeias Docherty Holt Goss Murphy
Cummings​

I'd drop Murphy....2 wide men is not the answer and Candieas is the better of the 2.

Alnwick

Tav Bates Martin Halliday (unfortunately)

Rossiter

Candieas Docherty Holt Goss

Cummings (not ideal as he's not a lone striker)

Gotta remain solid as I think a draw will do us for 2nd..WATP

Alnwick

Bates
Alves
Martin

Tavernier
Docherty
Goss
Holt
Halliday

Murphy

Cummings

We’ll never change formation.

One of the few teams in the modern game who don’t seem able to play any more than one system.

Does Windass have a chance of making it?

If so, he plays in front of Cummings for me. His pace playing on the shoulder could be crucial. We’ll be playing counter attacking football

What is with the Rossiter obsession ?

He's made 5 appearances for us in two years, the last one (unless I'm mistaken) being our most embarrassng ever result in Europe, some 10 months ago, and folk on here are wanting to throw him in at our second toughest away fixture. Mental!

What is with the Rossiter obsession ?

He's made 5 appearances for us in two years, the last one (unless I'm mistaken) being our most embarrassng ever result in Europe, some 10 months ago, and folk on here are wanting to throw him in at our second toughest away fixture. Mental!
Have we got anyone else that can put in a tackle No that's why people go on about Rossiter

I’d like to see us go back to the diamond we played earlier in the season.

Alnwick
Tav Bates Martin Halliday
Rossiter
Goss Holt
Murphy
Cummings Windass
Depends on whether Windass is fit of course. I’d only throw in Rossiter because of the lack of alternatives.

I’d play 3 at back Bates Martin Alves push Tav into going further forward and play Beerman at left hand side Midfield Goss Docherty Candieas Upfront Cummings and O’Halloran

Jak
Tav Martin Bates Halliday
Candeias Docherty Holt Goss Murphy
Cummings
Hivs will come out flying,we cannot concede anything first 20 mins.

Hivs are going to go for it they are going to leave themselves wide open at the back i would imagine.

Some players will be out there playing in what could be their last game ever. If that doesn't spur them on, nothing will.

Some players will be out there playing in what could be their last game ever. If that doesn't spur them on, nothing will.
If the last 4 or 5 weeks has shown anything, it's that absolutely nothing spurs this shower of shite on.

Back