Back Pages Sunday's back pages - 32 images

Thanks Mark!

Wait till Shaggers new dog bites a poet for vandalising his property "secterian dog, of Protestant origin, launches vicious attack on innocent helpless Irish Catholic victim wearing green and white hooped top".

To think there are Bears out there walking out the shops this morning with a copy of the Sun under their arm.
They must have ran out of green ink printing that this morning.

To think there are Bears out there walking out the shops this morning with a copy of the Sun under their arm.
They must have ran out of green ink printing that this morning.

It's actually mind boggling.

No one should buy this gutter rag low IQ pish but especially our fans,

Keown can’t even get the result against Dundee United correct. You can tell him and others In the media, are desperate for us to slip up. Get it right up them.

I see aluld Shug is touting for a government postponement of the game against them next month.

Quelle surprise!
I stopped reading the rancid old jakey's slabberings when he said how do we stop both sets of fans congregating at the paedodome.

As if any Bear would go there?

And an easy solution would be to use water cannons on any of the great unwashed who were stupid enough to turn up, all in the guidelines I would've thought. Sanitising and social distancing both achieved with one simple blast!

More likely they are looking at their defence and our attack (and defence) and fear us. Postpone til their centre backs are more settled would be much better for them.
Good point but they've been on about no fans since before the fixtures were announced, even wanting all old firm games pushed back to the spring

Thanks Mark

Fair play to Mutley you know, really respect anyone going to do a course as they get older, even more so a football management course when you've been a manager.

Noticed a wee line hidden in the middle of Provan’s piece, calling out Claire the CO for not reviewing the follow through on Alfie by Edwards last week!

8 league games in (a few the hes sat out) and edouard complaining hes tired?

Or he knew livi are hammer throwers and that team could ruin a chance of his ticket out of there?

Back