Back Pages Sunday's Back Pages - 44 images

Thanks Mark.

Perfect excuse for deflection in there. Rangers take a loan offered by the nats and the tims don’t. In coming!

Thanks Mark.

Perfect excuse for deflection in there. Rangers take a loan offered by the nats and the tims don’t. In coming!
Didn't The FIlth have a load of employees on furlough, is that not free money from the Government?
I suppose other clubs would have also used furlough, but it would be interesting to see a table with the clubs at the top of the furlough payments as well.

Hugh Keevins is an utter disgrace dragging Patterson into this. Usual from him.

The fact of the matter is Stephen O'Donnell is a woeful footballer. One good game simply does not change that fact.
It’s like broadfoot,he went to the UEFA cup fina with us but was a shit player.

The fact of the matter is Stephen O'Donnell is a woeful footballer. One good game simply does not change that fact.
Jumped out at me too.

Before the England game where he played well o Donnell was criticised because he offered little and is a limited player.

Feck all to do with Patterson and everything to do with the manager having a hard on for the clogger o donnell

Keevins is pish soaked scum

Didn't The FIlth have a load of employees on furlough, is that not free money from the Government?
I suppose other clubs would have also used furlough, but it would be interesting to see a table with the clubs at the top of the furlough payments as well.
Clubs took advantage of the government scheme where they could borrow funds.
Celtic took advantage of the furlough scheme (which they don't have to pay back) and jetted off to dubai on a jolly.

Only in Scotland could the scum be portrayed as some sore of hero club due to this.

Keevins himself said Clarke picked the wrong team first game !! Except O'Donnell ofcourse.....Fcukn cnut of a journalist, but this reaction is exactly what he is after...so I'm guilty !!

Keevins column about O'Donnell is a barely camouflaged "It's because he's a kafflik" narrative that is beyond shameful.
Average footballer getting criticized by football fans is hardly meriting the victimised and brutalised hyperbole unless the writer has an agenda.
Stephen O'Donnell should consider himself lucky that he hasn't been on the end some of the brutal treatment and victimisation that Alfredo Morelos has endured from fans and football hacks alike. Remember your part in that Shug?

Sorry, quote Steve Clarke, one " exceptional " game.

Furloughed their staff and fu.cked off to Dubai. Cheers, Boris! :D

Back