Back Pages Sunday's Back Pages - 45 images

mdingwall

Administrator
xMlD0Br.jpg

5PsS7bB.jpg

X8HKOkq.jpg

S9NF7Dm.jpg

Thanks suck

The Sunday mail is an utter appalling joke.

That's there headline! With everything that's going on with Glen & the support he's received they have a story about a kit man who was sacked for stealing & they say we racially abused him. Front page.

They should hang their heads

As a former journalist/PR guy for nearly 30 years but not in the UK, I know that the Sunday Mail will have had that tribunal story bubbling away in the background but probably were not going to use it until it went before the tribunal as there is always a risk the guy decides not to make the accusations publicly and it is safer to report them if it actually goes there.
However, we all know their agenda, and the Glen Kamara story has given them the perfect opportunity to blacken name of Rangers as racist because they don’t like that we are getting sympathy for being the victims of racism.
It doesn’t suit the usual narrative that Celtic are allegedly the victim of anti-Irish Catholic racism from us.

They will have now agreed to pay this guy a lot of money to make sure he goes to the tribunal and make sure that he plays the race card during the hearing.
Had we not had the racism against Glen this week, then we would probably never have heard of this guy as he would not have had the bollocks to go before a tribunal accused of theft and that is why he was sacked.
Therefore the alleged Albanian thief wins one way or another. Even if his Case is dismissed and the tribunal supports Rangers for sacking him for theft, he makes money.

Thanks suck

That's there headline! With everything that's going on with Glen & the support he's received they have a story about a kit man who was sacked for stealing & they say we racially abused him. Front page.

I’d loved to say I’m shocked that this appeared just this week after all this time since he was sacked, but I’m not.

low.

Edit: good info in post #15 there - I’m dismayed they they may be financing the guy to generate a negative headline

Thanks suck

That reporters doing anything they can to try and tarnish our image.
Ignoring the Kamara incident is compliant in covering up racism.

The editor is a cnt for allowing this.

As a former journalist/PR guy for nearly 30 years but not in the UK, I know that the Sunday Mail will have had that tribunal story bubbling away in the background but probably were not going to use it until it went before the tribunal as there is always a risk the guy decides not to make the accusations publicly and it is safer to report them if it actually goes there.
However, we all know their agenda, and the Glen Kamara story has given them the perfect opportunity to blacken name of Rangers as racist because they don’t like that we are getting sympathy for being the victims of racism.
It doesn’t suit the usual narrative that Celtic are allegedly the victim of anti-Irish Catholic racism from us.

They will have now agreed to pay this guy a lot of money to make sure he goes to the tribunal and make sure that he plays the race card during the hearing.
Had we not had the racism against Glen this week, then we would probably never have heard of this guy as he would not have had the bollocks to go before a tribunal accused of theft and that is why he was sacked.
Therefore the alleged Albanian thief wins one way or another. Even if his Case is dismissed and the tribunal supports Rangers for sacking him for theft, he makes money.

The reporter has previous with us.

Gordon Blackstock

Thanks suck

They really are a sick bunch, using racism to score points.

Sunday Liam doing what they do. The editor should be ashamed. Blackstock......yes, previous!

Back