Sunday's EPL and other football (not our Women's game)

City kicking off two mins later than Arsenal is a lot of bollocks both games should have started at exactly the same time.

Hoping for plenty goals, bet over 2.5 in all the games as I got the same bet up on the Bundesliga yesterday.

Penalty to Udinese after VAR review 101 mins. Feck knows why it took so long.
Score and they come out the relegation places and opponents Empoli drop back into it.

Nae pressure.

Scores...1.1

Manchester City: Ortega, Walker, Dias, Akanji, Gvardiol; Rodri, De Bruyne; Silva, Foden, Doku; Haaland

Subs: Carson, Stones, Ake, Lewis, Nunes, Kovacic, Bobb, Grealish, J.Alvarez

West Ham United: Areola; Coufal, Zouma, Mavropanos, Cresswell, Emerson; Ward-Prowse, Soucek, Paqueta; Kudus, Antonio

Subs: Fabianski, Johnson, Casey, Ogbonna, E.Alvarez, Earthy, Cornet, Ings, Mubama.
My mate's son just missed out on being on the West Ham bench today.

Earlier in the week he was told that he was one of the younger players 'under consideration' for a place on the bench but it's ended up being the lad Earthy.

Very shite that the two big games are on two different broadcasters. So if Arsenal go 1-0 up etc they can’t even show the goals. However I don’t think it will make much difference as city will do the business comfortably today.
TNT just showed the City goal.

It's all on Arsenal.

Klopp has shown that you need a 90 point season to compete.

Arsenal won't break that and if they had they would be champs.

Turned on the Celtic women's game and they immediately scored. Turned on the City game and they immediately scored. I'm a useless jinxing bastard man. Should I just not bother watching the Cup Final next week and see if I've been the problem all along?

1-0 Palace against Villa so Spurs could’ve had a great chance at CL football. Wheels completely fell off for Villa towards the end of the season

City are just so good. Pep has assembled simply the finest ball playing footballers in the world and manages to set them up perfectly. No one else stands a chance

Back