Sunday's EPL and other football (not our Women's game)

It's a pity West Ham weren't pushing for a European place today. They're pretty much just going through the motions.
Chasing ghosts for most of the match...must be disheartening to say the least when every City player looks comfortable on the ball and you barely get near them.

Odds on next season too I would imagine.

Silly that really.

Can't disagree tbh
Well it is the first time it's been done, four in a row, still think they are arseholes but that is a big thing for them, long way from the "noisy neighbours" quote from Sir Alex. Sayings like that always seem to bite you on the bum.

When they done this last time round was any one banned at City? National TV footage of a plethora of folk on they park. Get them identified and banned or it will keep happening.

Took ages to clear last time as well. Players not being able to celebrate on the pitch is not supporting your club

City fans celebrating. I’m sick and still raging that but for three stupid results over the last few months this could have been us.

The man city game had the same atmosphere that you'd see at the bowls, then to cap it all off with a pitch invasion is the most "look at me, look at me" things ever. Plastic club with the most plastic fans in European football.

Chasing ghosts for most of the match...must be disheartening to say the least when every City player looks comfortable on the ball and you barely get near them.

Odds on next season too I would imagine.
10/11 available.

Got to feel for Arsenal. Arteta has built quite the side.

Improved in every category(wins, points, goals for, goals against) and it still wasn't enough.

Is a top drawer centre forward the final piece in the jigsaw for them ?

City fans celebrating. I’m sick and still raging that but for three stupid results over the last few months this could have been us.
If we'd beaten Motherwell, County and Dundee we'd probably have lost the league on goal difference.

It's more the plastic fans that became fans 12 years ago. Proper fans make up about 10% of that support, the rest are glory hunting gimps.

When City were in the 3rd tier league in 98/99 they were getting crowds of 25-30 thousand every home game. Even with Utd winning everything they always had a sizeable support.

Looking at your age you clearly werent aware of that at the time.

Yes their success has brought out some plastics (happens with every successful club) but this idea they are just a glory hunting support apart from 10% is simply not the case.

And I say that as someone with no affection for City and wanted Arsenal to win the league.

If we didn’t pitch invade after Leipzig we won’t then
Completely different.

I didn't sense any likelihood of a pitch invasion at the end of that game. Plus we hadn't actually won anything.

A league title clinching game next season is likely to see a foray on to the pitch. Mark my words. For starters, UB's will be all over it.

Improved in every category(wins, points, goals for, goals against) and it still wasn't enough.

They are getting Benjamin Sesko I think. To be fair they will struggle to topple city unless they go down the cheating route for years and cook the books.

When City were in the 3rd tier league in 98/99 they were getting crowds of 25-30 thousand every home game. Even with Utd winning everything they always had a sizeable support.

Looking at your age you clearly werent aware of that at the time.

Yes their success has brought out some plastics (happens with every successful club) but this idea they are just a glory hunting support apart from 10% is simply not the case.

And I say that as someone with no affection for City and wanted Arsenal to win the league.

Remember going their first match in that league with a school mate, sold out on a Friday night v Blackpool. Still a good buzz in pubs etc on a match day there, plenty of lads still go.

All is not well at the most pious club in world football.

Just before Jesús Gil Manzano 's initial whistle in Barça-Rayo Vallecano , the fans made themselves felt at the Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys in Montjuïc, positioning themselves on the state issue that is the focus of Barcelona fans these days. " Xavi, yes, Laporta, no!" and shouts of " Laporta , resign! " were heard from the Grada d'Animació area at Gol Nord.

With the game at stake, the chants against Laporta and in favor of Xavi were repeated , although they were answered with whistles in rejection from another part of the Barcelona fans.

I’ll hold my hands up and say I got it wrong with Arteta. Thought he was a decent manager but never thought he’d build a side that good. Really wanted Arsenal to do it just for the rangers connection too.

That being said, you wonder why they didn’t give Emery the time they afforded Arteta. Hope Arsenal build on this and do it next season.

Aye, nobody has won it that amount of times because nobody has had those many advantages over their "rivals".

This thread. :)

“Man City fans sitting quietly in the stands, hate them”

“Man City fans not sitting quietly in the stands, hate them”

Ah but….their no like us though…

Back