Sunday's EPL and other football (not our Women's game)

This thread. :)

“Man City fans sitting quietly in the stands, hate them”

“Man City fans not sitting quietly in the stands, hate them”

Ah but….their no like us though…

lol, they can't win:

Remember they are all plastic though!

It's a buzz thing on here, one starts it about being a shitty support then the bandwagon jumpers pile in lol
It is a bit tedious though. Shite atmospheres galore in the Premier League but people are always hyper focused on City. Then they’re greeting about them being in their seats, then they’d greeting about them being out of their seats. Sweetie wives need to make their minds up.

Got to feel for Arsenal. Arteta has built quite the side.

Improved in every category(wins, points, goals for, goals against) and it still wasn't enough.

Is a top drawer centre forward the final piece in the jigsaw for them ?
Deeper squad I think.

Arteta's main flaw is around subs. He gets a little criticism for not acting quick enough during games but it could be down to not trusting some of the players.

Pep can rest any of his stars at any time, Arsenal don't have the luxury

Like the young Scottish boy in the pub I’m in going mad for City. Guy couldn’t sound more Glaswegian if he tried.
Billy Simpson’s boy grew up a keen Man City fan.
Much more than any desire he had for the Rangers to be truthful.

F*ck knows how that happened.
Born and raised in Glasgow by a Rangers legend.

Anyone else watching this Klopp presentation ?

It's like the ramblings of your drunk uncle at a wedding.
I lol when he said his was the greatest Liverpool side ever as he looked at Kenny Dalgliesh who won a league and cup double in his first season as player manager.

I lol when he said his was the greatest Liverpool side ever as he looked at Kenny Dalgliesh who won a league and cup double in his first season as player manager.

Leading a chant for the new manager to the tune of Live is Life by Opus.

How magnificently German of him :D

The pigs bring shame on Sheffield again.
A new record for lowest clean sheets in a PL season….. 1
A new record of goals conceded in both a 38 & 42 game season…., 104.
Looking forward to 2 derbies next season.

lol, like I say plenty still go from before all that. Clear you have little knowledge of the fanbase.

Ok what's the excuse for all these long term fans then?

Your team is about to clinch another title on the last day of the season, about 2 minutes left to play and you could hear a pin drop in the stadium.

Ok what's the excuse for all these long term fans then?

Your team is about to clinch another title on the last day of the season, about 2 minutes left to play and you could hear a pin drop in the stadium.

I wasn’t there and neither were you? If you think all City fans are plastics then fair enough pal, you crack on. They’ve won it four times on the spin, what do you want them to do - what would you do yourself?
Post 501 by the way, there are stacks of lads like that at City home and away if that is what you are looking for and are up to your standards.

Micah Richards doesn't even hide the fact he's on City's payroll. For a pundit to stand on TV saying "we" about one of the teams on the pitch is an embarrassment.

Micah Richards doesn't even hide the fact he's on City's payroll. For a pundit to stand on TV saying "we" about one of the teams on the pitch is an embarrassment.
I don't know what the point of him is. Asks ridiculous, stupid questions and just stands there giggling whilst Pep tries to answer.

I wasn’t there and neither were you? If you think all City fans are plastics then fair enough pal, you crack on. They’ve won it four times on the spin, what do you want them to do - what would you do yourself?
Post 501 by the way, there are stacks of lads like that at City home and away if that is what you are looking for and are up to your standards.

Why you taking it so personally? :D

I can say that from watching the game on Sky Sports the lack of atmosphere was a fucking embarrassment. Is that ok with you?

Back