Sunday's football (except our game)

JayDee

Main games:
Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur 14:00 Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD
Bayern Munich v Freiburg 14:30 BT Sport 2
Liverpool v Man Utd 16:30 Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD
Man City v Crystal Palace 19:15 Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD
Inter Milan v Juventus 19:45 Premier Sports 1

TV games:
Live Football On TV | Football On Television In The UK (live-footballontv.com)

Royal Antwerp are drawing 0-0 at Gent.

Aurier heads Spurs into the lead then Son clips the post.

My picture and commentary are OK.

love how Wilder is bulletproof despite his strikeforce consisting of:

£20m McBurnie who is not prolific
33yo McGoldrick who rarely scores
Burke who is one of the worst footballers in top flight around
£23m Brewster who has never been prolific
34yo gubbed Sharp

madness

Burke looks like a real life version of a wee boy thats photoshopped his coupon onto a man’s body.

Bizarre looking creature!

Tottenham are utterly horrific to watch. Their games are like watching pre-season friendlies. Enough to get football stopped.

Fleck and Lundstram back in the Sheff Utd MF,
I reckon both could do a good job and end up at us, so getting that on now. Both have a bit of dig that we are missing in some games.
They both played well in the win over Newcastle in midweek.

love how Wilder is bulletproof despite his strikeforce consisting of:

£20m McBurnie who is not prolific
33yo McGoldrick who rarely scores
Burke who is one of the worst footballers in top flight around
£23m Brewster who has never been prolific
34yo gubbed Sharp

madness
It‘a actually hilarious, you can tell football ability isn’t a prerequisite for playing in his teams whilst Burke is playing up top

@Scaramanga was linking Wilder with the England job not long ago :))

It‘a actually hilarious, you can tell football ability isn’t a prerequisite for playing in his teams whilst Burke is playing up top

@Scaramanga was linking Wilder with the England job not long ago :))
I believe that was the other bloke whose name I forget now who had an obsession with England. I argued against his ludicrous claims that Wilder deserved a shot at one of the top jobs B-D

Last edited:
What a goal by Ndombele, I’m not sure if he’s trying to cross that though.

P.S Foderingham is better than Ramsdale.

d0VtDb.gif

THAT, was a goal.

Lovely goal by N’Dombele there!

Kane and Son are the best duo in the league, its so annoying Spurs constantly allow teams back in by sitting inviting pressure.

Lovely goal by N’Dombele there!

Kane and Son are the best duo in the league, its so annoying Spurs constantly allow teams back in by sitting inviting pressure.
Son has to be favourite for POTY, such a likeable guy too & a magnificent footballer.

if I had to choose between both, it would be Kane for me because his assist and goal record is incredible for a striker

although I guess other teams would be in there, Bruno the penalty taker at Man Utd for example

if I had to choose between both, it would be Kane for me because his assist and goal record is incredible for a striker

although I guess other teams would be in there, Bruno the penalty taker at Man Utd for example
The 4:30 game could be interesting, a team who feel they are always wronged (Liverpool) & a team of cheating bastards who get every decision (United).

The contrast could make for entertainment.

Sky doing a free £5 bet as long as you bet on the game Liverpool v Man U , can be as little as 5p as long as you opt in.
Cheers mate, have gone for Fernandes and Salah both to score @ 5/1.

Bet365 also doing their free in-play bet on the game. Max tenner for me.

Not convinced at all that N’Dombele was going for goal. Beauty of a scooped through ball to him by Bergwijn tho

The 5:30 game could be interesting, a team who feel they are always wronged (Liverpool) & a team of cheating bastards who get every decision (United).

The contrast could make for entertainment.

The game hasn’t even kicked off yet you can pretty much predict exactly what certain posters will say depending on the outcome, especially if United win.

it's more likely going to be a 0-0 draw because Sky have spent the whole week hyping it up

would love to see a 3-3 or something, an actually entertaining "big" PL game

Bayern won 2-1.

Ajax are beating Feyenoord 1-0.

Liverpool v Man U is 0-0 at half-time. Another much-hyped EPL game that isn't a thriller (so far!).

Whats the deal with Aguero lately, is he being phased out by Pep? Never seems to be fit these says.

Striker required for Citeh this summer.

Back