Sunday's football (except our game)

Do West Ham have any links to then Slavia scum because the amount of hammers I seen sticking up for Slavia was incredible.

Answer to above would depend how I feel about Arsenal comeback.

Do West Ham have any links to then Slavia scum because the amount of hammers I seen sticking up for Slavia was incredible.

I genuinely feel these were Slavia fans who now follow West Ham, tons of them seem to follow Coufal and Soucek now.

But I didn't see the comments so...

Presume it’s cause Soucek and Soufal played for them.

The Slavia players were celebrating with them on FaceTime after they beat Leicester

This game is brilliant, end to end, quality is pretty poor but thats helped make it a better watch.

That is an absolutely hilarious goal to give away.

Manchester United dicking about with the ball in their own box, give it to Ihenacho who gets around the keeper and buries it

1-0 Leicester

Leicester all over Man Utd in the first half and 2-1 up, but look deep into Brendan Rodgers’ eyes and you can see the words ”Fernandes pen 87”. He knows.

Fred having a great game here, passing the ball to Leicester for the first and then letting Tielemans go for a leisurely stroll to score the 2nd :cool:

Leicester 3 -1 now

McTominay gives away a foul
ball played across goal and he's sleeping and Leicester score

Thought that was a decent finish there, how many times do you see that and the striker makes an arse of it due to not seeing it til the last second?

Did well.

Good game this, spoiled a bit with some really cynical fouling.

Still amazes me that Solskjaer was given the Man Utd job.

Absolutely mind boggling that not only does he still have it, but there is talk on a contract extension and pay rise.

No Grealish again, I reckon he's the Premier league footballer who's hooked on prescription drugs and vodka. Injury seems to be a bit vague.

Still amazes me that Solskjaer was given the Man Utd job.

Absolutely mind boggling that not only does he still have it, but there is talk on a contract extension and pay rise.
they aren't going to win anything under him but they like to waste money and they probably think 2nd is a good achievement from the season

Back