Sunday's football (except our games)

wow 3-0 Levekusen. @VGM This is what I meant other day mate when I said when they meet a bit of class they could get done, they have had a very hard season already - they work really hard but you can't do that forever.

Reactions: VGM
How likely are Newcastle to make the champions league?

They seem to be have the beating of everyone outside the usual top 6.

Spurs: Lloris, Dier, Lenglet, Davies, Emerson Royal, Højbjerg, Bentancur, Bissouma, Perisic, R Sessegnon, Kane.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Konaté, Van Dijk, Robertson, Elliott, Fabinho, Thiago, Salah, Firmino, Núñez.

Watching Torquay v Derby, last minute equaliser for Torquay. Actually enjoyed watching that after the shambles earlier on.

Watching Torquay v Derby, last minute equaliser for Torquay. Actually enjoyed watching that after the shambles earlier on.
I had a smile on my face watching the last 5 mins and injury time but that quickly disappeared after a Vietnam style flashback to earlier.

Similar incident between the same 2 players but this time outside the box and you are correct The Ref gives a foul
Seen that. Refereeing standards infuriate me. VAR ref doesn't see the penalty claim as a foul either, it's just mental how its allowed in the box but not out.

He's all over the gaff ain't he Arnold at times.

The pass he played to Nunez in the first half was world class. Few players, never mind right backs, that can do that.

But then you see him defensively and he's a mess. A headache of a player.

Cant understand how Craig Gordon stayed on the park ! Already on a booking and he clearly takes the Well player out for the pen and Clancy just gives the pen, im not sure what the rules are for bookings at a pen anymore.

The pass he played to Nunez in the first half was world class. Few players, never mind right backs, that can do that.

But then you see him defensively and he's a mess. A headache of a player.
He played another good one a few mins ago, really like watching him going forward as well.

I'm sure I read somewhere once Spurs will never win anything with Dier in their team and that's just been proven correct horrible mistake

2 -0 Liverpool

Back