Sunday's football

JayDee

Quite a lot on. Spurs v Liverpool is maybe the highlight.

Selected games:

13:00
Granada v Real Mallorca

13:30
Feyenoord v Ajax

14:00
Newcastle v Man City

14:00
Wolves v Chelsea

14:30
SC Freiburg v Bayer Leverkusen

15:00
Hibernian v Celtc

15:15
Athletic Bilbao v Real Betis

16:30
Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool

16:30
FC Cologne v VfB Stuttgart

17:00
Benfica v Maritimo

17:30
Getafe v Osasuna

19:45
AC Milan v Napoli

20:00
Real Madrid v Cádiz

TV games:

With Hibs having an interim manager, I only see it going one of two ways: Hibs mount heroic resistance but lose out narrowly; or Celtic hammer them.
Agree, I just hope they press them like they did us, the best way to beat them is too get at their defense..

Jermain Defoe in the Sky studio at the Tottenham stadium. Anyone else thinking it was JD on the plane yesterday and got mistaken for Tav?

A Boyle dive to fool oor mason in the middle. Captain frog eyes to be subsequently sent off.
Hartson to completely lose his voice after some confusing high pitch noises

Has sky fallen out of love with the scum,
There game with the spoonburners is not even getting a mention on sky sport news..
Plus no popcorn teeth to sprout shite..
Win win.
Or have I spoke too soon...

Five of their last six domestic wins have been by a single goal.

They haven’t been demolishing anyone recently. Will probably be a tight game.
Hibs will be beaten by the occasion before the kick off. It'll end 2-0 going on 6 or 7.

I believe they will be "Spooked". Can't play their 'natural game'.

They'll concede early, chase the game and get hit again. Bonus points if it's a penalty.

Then it'll be game-management from the yahoo's.

It’s the same nonsense every time, why do people think that lot are unbeatable? They scraped by the last 3 games and have a lot of injuries, it’s a cup final that could go either way.

Feyenoord v Ajax not even available on my other TV source. What a joke. One of the biggest derbies in Europe and only available through some rubbish streaming source

Backed Hibs @5/1.

Far too good a price to turn down, in my opinion.

B65-D2-DA9-22-D1-4750-A447-5-F95849-A73-F2.jpg

Free £10 on HT/FT for me:))

Extra time and pens and couple hamstrings for the crisis loan 11 so they struggle for the game they need to make up

It’s the same nonsense every time, why do people think that lot are unbeatable? They scraped by the last 3 games and have a lot of injuries, it’s a cup final that could go either way.
My mate just text me and said that mob have won 19 of their last 20 at hampden ? Can’t be right surely

The tims are a slightly better side than Hibs but there's not much between them both IMO. Tims will win 2-1 probably but wouldn't shock me if Hibs won. Both poor sides.

Back