Sundays other games

I really struggle to watch anything that doesn’t involve us. I’ll stick it on when I get the chance and find myself looking at my phone or just not paying attention.

It’s weird, I used to watch everything and anything relating to football and now just don’t seem to have much interest any more. Not sure why.

I really struggle to watch anything that doesn’t involve us. I’ll stick it on when I get the chance and find myself looking at my phone or just not paying attention.

It’s weird, I used to watch everything and anything relating to football and now just don’t seem to have much interest any more. Not sure why.
Getting that way myself a bit.

I’ll have to have a punt it for it to hold my attention.

1 nil Blackburn
Norwich ripped apart

Will they wait until relegation before binning the dud manager

The positives for Norwich is their ground hosted a perfectly observed minutes silence and beautiful rendition of the Last Post.

Everything else about this team has been pretty awful

football is background noise unless we are playing.

Duffy is still a hilarious watch.

Dont suppose theres a gif of him nutting the ground after losing a goal last week?

Duffy is still a hilarious watch.

Dont suppose theres a gif of him nutting the ground after losing a goal last week?

Hes been horrific but despite that he also blocked a certain goal

Blackburn haven't been that good but could be 5up

Blackburn CB sent off

Been dipping in and out of Lyon vs. Metz the afternoon. OL are beyond awful. Seems their fans have deserted them as well.

Oh god, Metz go one up!

Derry Diddy.

One of my favourite moments was seeing him and Barkas kick each other in the balls.

Just magnificent viewing.

Love this...

IMG-0141.jpg

Forrest one up already.

Also, the young lad who was playing the last post before the game made a helluva mess of it. Felt sorry for him.

Also, the young lad who was playing the last post before the game made a helluva mess of it. Felt sorry for him.
Good of all the players to go over and see him after it think the forest manager went over to him aswell sky just cut away

Anyone else think Mac Allister is over-rated? Other than being busy I'm not sure what he's supposed to offer.

Charlton Athletic having 2 buglers playing the last Post. Silence maintained throughout the park.

What we're they apologising for the crowd for in the Luton Liverpool fame? Didn't catch it.

What a sickener this’ll be for Luton if Liverpool get a penalty here. Need to see it again.

Great counter though.

Edit, Goal!

Back