Super Ally - 55 is here

Seasons not finished yet boys :))

I can't even begin to explain my love for Super. Everything he has done for this club to help us on our way here back to where we belong. On top of it all a wonderful human being who has visited friends in hospital no questions asked.

Fantastic. He should be remembered for what he did for the club. What a shit show he dealt with. Enjoy Super. Legend.
And he is correct. We are not finished yet....

Thank you Super.

He didn’t get everything right, but he played a big role in getting us to this position today. This victory belongs to you as well, Ally

Brilliant to see Ally! Seems missing somehow along with the likes of Durrant, Goughy, Walter and the like. Hope to be able to cheer him and thank him for his immense contribution at some point and see more of our legends amongst our celebrations. Maybe on trophy day.

Cheers Ally! :))

I love Ally McCoist, always will. He saved the titles I grew up watching us win, I'll be forever grateful for that. That and his goals and for him being an absolutely top dude.

Super Ally, one of my all time heroes, gave me so much joy as a young Rangers fan, true blue. love the man

Guy deserves a big pat on the back today. Played a big part in getting us back where we belong. not to mention Working under duress for most of his time as manager.

My hero and the guy, along with Sandy Jardine, that kept the club going through the darkest days.

A living legend.

Back