Super Ally never disappoints

RANGERS hero Ally McCoist couldn't resist some light-hearted sparring over the airwaves this morning with his Celtic-daft co-host Alan Brazil over the SPFL's decision to bring the winter break forward.

The Hoops got their way when league bosses voted to postpone two rounds of fixtures - including the Old Firm match scheduled for January 2 at Celtic Park - as they could only have been played in front of 500 fans.

Ally McCoist couldn't resist a bit of fun about the delayed Old Firm match
Alan Brazil bit back over the affair
The next Glasgow grudge match will now proceed a month later on the Wednesday night of February 2.

And McCoist couldn't resist a quip towards his Hoops-daft co-host Brazil after Celtic surrendered further ground in the title race with a goalless draw against a callow and Covid-ravaged St Mirren.

He said on talkSPORT: "There's been some breaking news!

"Three of the St Mirren players this morning have tested positive for Calpol!"

On the topic of the Old Firm match, McCoist then added: "It's been put back, I think it's been put back to whenever YOU decide to play it.

"I think the SFA and the league have just put it in Celtic's hands, Al.

RANGERS hero Ally McCoist couldn't resist some light-hearted sparring over the airwaves this morning with his Celtic-daft co-host Alan Brazil over the SPFL's decision to bring the winter break forward.

The Hoops got their way when league bosses voted to postpone two rounds of fixtures - including the Old Firm match scheduled for January 2 at Celtic Park - as they could only have been played in front of 500 fans.

Ally McCoist couldn't resist a bit of fun about the delayed Old Firm match't resist a bit of fun about the delayed Old Firm match
The next Glasgow grudge match will now proceed a month later on the Wednesday night of February 2.

And McCoist couldn't resist a quip towards his Hoops-daft co-host Brazil after Celtic surrendered further ground in the title race with a goalless draw against a callow and Covid-ravaged St Mirren.

He said on talkSPORT: "There's been some breaking news!

"Three of the St Mirren players this morning have tested positive for Calpol!"

On the topic of the Old Firm match, McCoist then added: "It's been put back, I think it's been put back to whenever YOU decide to play it.

"I think the SFA and the league have just put it in Celtic's hands, Al.
Cracked that before Ally was on the air this morning. Your welcome Mr McCoist your welcome.

Back